Heaven help whomever...

pehawk

Reaction score
Opposes Russell come postseason.

A LOT of "experts" doubted Eli a year or two into his career. But smart types looked at one stat, 4th quarter comebacks. Its a VERY good indicator, not fullproof, but solid way to project that clutch or "it" factor.

Jus sayin...

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Man I can tell you right now Russell Wilson has "it". In fact, I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone on my team with so much of "it". This is going to be a fun 5-15 years.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
4th quarter comebacks were a strong stat for Josh Freeman, too, but it didn't stop him from having a sophomore slump.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":vaxvb98m said:
4th quarter comebacks were a strong stat for Josh Freeman, too, but it didn't stop him from having a sophomore slump.

Thats true, very true.

But, I really doubt Wilson's the type who lets him self gain extra weight like Freeman. They MAY have different personalities.

And, I do like Josh.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Wilson is already better than Freeman was or is by way of a simple eyeball test. Then when you start counting intangibles, and his skillset and ability.... he's going to be very good because he works very hard.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I don't think Pete would let the team around Wilson degrade to the point Freeman's did. And I don't think Freeman had this good of a rookie season either.

And I am also a fan of Freeman.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":n44b9xaa said:

Thanks killjoy, I know you been on here longer than bytes and bits, but really.

chris98251

Reaction score
Freeman had a cluster%^$ ownership helping mess with his supporting cast and coaches to support some of his problems.