NFC West Is Not Over

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFC West Is Not Over
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm
  • OK call me a homer but given the undefeated home record and that the final road game is vs. the 5-7 Bills (and at a neutral site!), it's not off-the-rocker crazy to imagine the 'Hawks running the table to 11-5. *If* that were to happen, they would only need SF to lose one one of MIA/@NE/ARI, with @NE being obviously very possible!

On top of that, with only one NFC team (other than SF) with less than 4 losses a possible bye / home 2nd week playoff game is not an impossibility at this point either!

That might be asking a little much but IMO the 'Hawks are a young team coming into their own. Expect them to finish stronger than they started.
    makkapakka
    NET Practice Squad

Re: NFC West Is Not Over
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 pm
  • Sheeeeeet. Could happen.
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 pm
  • If we get the two seed I'm gonna have to rob a bank and be at that game.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm
  • No kidding, everything is there for us to take. We just went 3-1 in the 3rd quarter of the season. We have a great shot at 4-0 if we play up to our ability. The 2nd seed would be ours if the Bears/ GB lose again as well as 49ers lose 1 more game aside from our game. They play in a few weeks so one of them will be coming back to us.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm
  • Agreed. Also, the 1st round bye isn't out of the question either. If we win out, SF loses to NE, and GB loses to either Chicago or Minnesota then we would be #2.....Crazy.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 pm
  • Children, I know you are excited but simmer down. A week ago the sky was FALLING. Lets not declare a fecal fan collision when we lose, but lets also not start pre-ordering super bowl champion shirts after a win, either. Take a lesson from Russell Wilson. Be cool, kids.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:56 pm
  • makkapakka wrote:OK call me a homer but given the undefeated home record and that the final road game is vs. the 5-7 Bills (and at a neutral site!), it's not off-the-rocker crazy to imagine the 'Hawks running the table to 11-5. *If* that were to happen, they would only need SF to lose one one of MIA/@NE/ARI, with @NE being obviously very possible!

On top of that, with only one NFC team (other than SF) with less than 4 losses a possible bye / home 2nd week playoff game is not an impossibility at this point either!

That might be asking a little much but IMO the 'Hawks are a young team coming into their own. Expect them to finish stronger than they started.

Not sure I would call Toronto a Neutral site. It's 97 miles from Buffalo. It's the game they watch each week (guessing) and there are sure to be a ton of people making the trip up to catch the game. Would be like calling the tacomadome a neutral site.

Or Ford field in the SB for that matter.

Of course, I'm glad it's not in Ralph Wilson. One of the most miserable games I can remember is still fresh on my mind (season opening ass whipping where Burleson broke his leg)
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information