T

TLD0550

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":87lk3cxk said:
He should have said "we want the ball and we're gonna score"

well really it would have gone "they want the ball and Russell will score"

Twisted

Reaction score
lets just hope he's dialed in if he's ever needed, Kapernack blew it in Missoura today, wow, some thought there was controversy already,? whew hoo, look out now.. this loss could prove to have many implications, home field, wild card, division? man, one huge blunder its gone... niners D holds the Lambs basically scoreless through almost 4 whole quarters and with one swell move he may have taken the niners out of home field, or even the division title?

WOW, he was supposed to have the hot hand and instead he puts the game into overtime, puts his kicker in a tight spot only to go on and lose the game, wow just wow, how does Jim answer this one?

"umm well uhhh, um well he did have the longest run by a niner QB ever when the Lambs had just the one single player on the right side of the field, thats good, right?, I mean its not every day a defense blows it that bad"

least the Hawks had help with their blunders, Kapp was solo this time, not really even any pressure, looked like it was some sort of design that went fubar?

in any event hats off to the Hawks for a great win today and sticking with their guns...

GO HAWKS!!!

Twisted

Reaction score
I'll vote when you complete the ballot in terms of candidates, Tannehill beat Wilson so he should have consideration? Weeden?

you can't select candidates based on you're own bias, at least have a primary if you just want 3 on the ballot, man

otherwise just have an ABC type ballot

A. Russel Wilson
B. Russel Wilson
C. Russel Wilson

if Rdub truly is the man then wouldn't it look better if he beat out 4 other QBs as apposed to 2?

man

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Do you think he is okay with one of the best jobs in Seattle? He carries a clipboard, his body is not prematurely aged. It is disappointing not to start, but he is getting paid millions...

bellingerga

Reaction score
OlyHawk":38xxih8e said:
Do you think he is okay with one of the best jobs in Seattle? He carries a clipboard, his body is not prematurely aged. It is disappointing not to start, but he is getting paid millions...

Yeah I'm struggling to feel bad for the guy.

djb28

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2u716kbu said:
He should have said "we want the ball and we're gonna score"
No he shouldnt

OP
OP
T

TLD0550

Reaction score
OlyHawk":2zzwnla7 said:

Heck I would take that job I can carry a clipboard real good