Does our defense suck now?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Does our defense suck now?
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 am
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    amill87 wrote:Arizona's offense is in shambles. They have lost 8 straight. They are swirling the toilet bowl right now and if we were to drop this game at home, it will be the most painful loss of a bunch of painful losses this year.

Agree 100%. I don't think the Hawks will lose the game. I'm just saying the defense will allow more points that they should considering the state of the Cards offense right now. But I do believe RW and the O will score enough to get the win. Just think it will be closer than it should considering the stae of the Cards O. Might well be wrong though considering it's at the C-Link. Hope I am. :D Just not a lot of faith in the Hawks D right now, that's all.

I understand the concern and on the road, I share those concerns but outside of AP (who is just a monster this year again) our defense has been possibly the best defense in the league at home. They have not shown any reason to be concerned at home, especially against the pass, which is what the Cards will do because they cannot run at all
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Re: Does our defense suck now?
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:08 am
  • amill87 wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    amill87 wrote:Arizona's offense is in shambles. They have lost 8 straight. They are swirling the toilet bowl right now and if we were to drop this game at home, it will be the most painful loss of a bunch of painful losses this year.

Agree 100%. I don't think the Hawks will lose the game. I'm just saying the defense will allow more points that they should considering the state of the Cards offense right now. But I do believe RW and the O will score enough to get the win. Just think it will be closer than it should considering the stae of the Cards O. Might well be wrong though considering it's at the C-Link. Hope I am. :D Just not a lot of faith in the Hawks D right now, that's all.

I understand the concern and on the road, I share those concerns but outside of AP (who is just a monster this year again) our defense has been possibly the best defense in the league at home. They have not shown any reason to be concerned at home, especially against the pass, which is what the Cards will do because they cannot run at all

Definitely good points, especially the one about the Cards not being able to run at all. Hoping you're correct and I'm not.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information