Seahawks favored by 10 next week

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

But they should not score more than 6 points, tops.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I wonder when the last time the Seahawks were 2 digit favorites. Since '05 maybe? AZ defense always manages to cause problems.

ensett

Reaction score
Their QB is terrible, their Oline is worse. If we don't shut them out I am gonna be disappointed

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If Lindley plays AZ may not even score. Seriously. Supposedly Kolb is close to returning, and he's at least half-way capable to complete a pass, but who knows if they even bother at this point .. their season is over

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Arizona's defense had our number last time we played. Of course, Wilson was a different QB back then, and we aren't starting JR Sweezy anymore. Who knows.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rainger":10nw16yi said:
I would rather be the underdog

To be an underdog against this Cardinals team at home, we'd have to start Jon Ryan at QB and Tom Cable at RB

SNDavidson

Reaction score
you're right, cable is more of a change of pace back

rideaducati

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":35ogt97x said:
If they start Lindley, there is so reason whatsoever this game is remotely close.

We aren't going to score 30 points or anything - Cards defense is still good and gives us issues.

The cardinal defense GAVE the Seahawks issues in Russell Wilson's first start in the NFL. Russell has come a LONG way since that day.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
rideaducati":12391c79 said:
FlyingGreg":12391c79 said:

The cardinal defense GAVE the Seahawks issues in Russell Wilson's first start in the NFL. Russell has come a LONG way since that day.

Don't underestimate the Cardinals. We have learned that the hard way.

Like I said, the game won't be close - mainly because I expect to dominate their rookie QB and offense. But the Cards defense isn't bad, as we learn every time we play them.