Rainbows and Lolipops

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Rainbows and Lolipops
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:Image

But...unicorn poop IS a rainbow lolipop.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm
  • Jazzhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm
  • 3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm
  • Unicorn poop indeed! Just laughed myself to tears.
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:
    Jazzhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Thought I'd share this quote from RW at the post game presser. God I love this kid.

"I went to the huddle and just told the guys, this is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them."

Soooo, reminds me of the comments Joe Montana was quoted as saying when he led the 49ers on Super Bowl winning drives back in the 80's.

Except John Candy wasn't in the stands to point out.

The quote was Montana, the drive was Elway vs. Browns, same distance , same result. AWESOME

My reference was to what Joe Montana said to the guys when they were behind in the 1988 Super Bowl against the Bengals and Joe led them on the game winning drive with a 10 yard TD pass to John Taylor. I basically said the same thing to those guys and was praised for his poise and calm demeanor.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm
  • Aros wrote:Indeed. Incredible leadership, poise, ice flowing through his veins, seems to prefer tight, close games...This guy is as close to perfect as I could hope for out of my quarterback.

Yup. I decided today that my next jersey will be a Wilson jersey. I think he's going to be around for a while.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:3rd best QB in huddle speech of all time.

1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

2nd: Lets put the women and children to bed and go lookin for dinner!

3rd: This is what the season comes down to. Right here. Right now. We've got 97 yards to go. We've got to play one play at a time, stay in the now and just make the plays when we need them

Good thing I read the whole thread. This was where I was headed.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Word. Totally rolling in unicorn poop over here.

you just made me forget any other comment in this thread rotflol!
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm
  • jesterhawk1st: I know you're tired, i know youre hurt and I wish I could say something thats inspirational, but that just wouldnt be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever!"

shane falco... awesome
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information