Rice did not suffer concussion

acbass

Reaction score
Sorry if someone has already posted this , but on Twitter Rice said he did not have a concussion and he past all of his test to play next week. I would link it, but it's on his official twitter page. Should be no problem finding it. Thank God. Rice is very important to us.

kidhawk

Reaction score
acbass":1foz0hir said:
Sorry if someone has already posted this , but on Twitter Rice said he did not have a concussion and he past all of his test to play next week. I would link it, but it's on his official twitter page. Should be no problem finding it. Thank God. Rice is very important to us.

Good to hear officially. Someone else posted that in the post game interviews, he said he was fine and they were just keeping him down to check him out.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Rest him for an extra day just in case. Don't need him to be injured in such a crucial time.

OP
OP
acbass

acbass

Reaction score
I would keep it light for him. He got his bell rung either way. I'm amazed he didn't have a concussion.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wait, wait..... he's too fragile and injury prone to not be injured!!!

:sarcasm_off:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Damned great news!, I just knew he'd gotten a concussion.
I'll bet RW is breathing a sigh of releif too.

Tical21

Reaction score
Yes he did. When you get knocked out cold, your arms go zombie. When you don't get knocked out, they don't. There is zero doubt he had a concussion of some sort.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tical21":18vzn4vg said:
Yes he did. When you get knocked out cold, your arms go zombie. When you don't get knocked out, they don't. There is zero doubt he had a concussion of some sort.
So you're saying you know more about his condition and what a concussion looks like than the team doctors?

sc85sis

Reaction score
The team has tomorrow off, so that will give him an extra day. I'm guessing they'll retest him at any rate.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2x389zvb said:
Tical21":2x389zvb said:
So you're saying you know more about his condition and what a concussion looks like than the team doctors?

Yes. That's exactly what he is saying.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Here is a tweet

@Curtis_Crabtree: Sidney Rice tweets he's OK and has passed all the tests.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3103d59z said:
-The Glove-":3103d59z said:
Tical21":3103d59z said:

Yes. That's exactly what he is saying.
Thanks for the clarification Tech

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Tical21":23sf048l said:

Just like how Matt Flynn was gonna be the starter, Tarvaris Jackson the backup, Russell Wilson the #3, and everyone else was just posturing? ;)