PFT: Browner/Sherman to play next week.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'd rather they miss regular season games than playoff games.

Steve2222

Reaction score
We could play no CBs against AZ and still beat them by two scores with Lindley at QB.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
At this particular moment, they are not suspended. Until it happens, the point is moot.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
At this point, unless they feel they have a great case, I'd rather them just drop the appeal. We can't NOT have those two for the playoffs...

ensett

Reaction score
Seems convenient that they wait until our playoff picture further develops, so they can just find a way to F us when the postseason finally starts and we are down 2 probowlers

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Remember the Williams boys in Minnesota? It seemed like their appeals and the whole process lasted about 2 years before they were finally suspended. AT this point its not even worth worrying about until the NFL officially says they're suspended. It happens (or hopefully doesnt happen) when it happens.

JKent82

Reaction score
Hmm, well hopefully they don't get suspended. If there going to be the next four weeks would have been fine by me.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":140j24vd said:
Remember the Williams boys in Minnesota? It seemed like their appeals and the whole process lasted about 2 years before they were finally suspended. AT this point its not even worth worrying about until the NFL officially says they're suspended. It happens (or hopefully doesnt happen) when it happens.
Thank you. Yeesh.