Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Robert Griffin III

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 64 52.5%

• Total voters

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Just want to talk about the QBs that are up for ROY, why do RG3 and Luck have a higher QBR than RW even though RW has better stats then Luck and better record than RG3? I guess I don't understand that rating, because if it is suppose to be the total qb rating, wouldn't wins, as well as stats matter? (oh and how in the heck did Cutler have a higher QBR than RW?????

If you were to rate the QB's today, who would be your choice for ROY (try to put your Seahawks shades away if you can).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14874/andrew-luck

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/1487 ... riffin-iii

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14881/russell-wilson

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Weren't the Colts the worst team in the league last year... yea i love RW but Luck.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I voted Wilson, but it was more a homer vote. He has better stats, but I also think he has better weapons all around him.

OP
OP
A

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1he0coar said:
Weren't the Colts the worst team in the league last year... yea i love RW but Luck.

Colts weren't as bad as ESPN and everyone else likes to let on IMO. They were in a lot of the losses but the record obviously is all that matters.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would vote for Wilson,,,but I also have the benefit of watching all his games and being a Seahawks fan.

I think Wilson comes in third behind RG3 and Luck in a national vote.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If the Colts keep winning it will, and should be, Andrew Luck. But I still wouldnt trade him straight across for our guy right now. And at this point Russell Wilson is probably the best value in the NFL.

OP
OP
A

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2te6lkid said:
If the Colts keep winning it will, and should be, Andrew Luck. But I still wouldnt trade him straight across for our guy right now. And at this point Russell Wilson is probably the best value in the NFL.

Completely agree. I know Wilson sometimes runs out of the pocket when it is not necessary, but a vast majority of the time it is. He is doing all of this with crappy blocking in front of him (and sometimes no running game).

Reaction score
I consider the national media will go for luck because thats all you hear about Luck or RG3. Had to go with luck because the colts sucked last year. Also playing good with out their coach on the side line. But its a close close race between all three. I think Luck has overcome the most but also think Wilson does not get the credit he deserves because he is just as good if not better. A 3rd round steal if I ever saw one love this kids game. Shit almost makes me cry for joy cause I have been a Hawk fan for a long time and I have waited for us to have a bonafide stud at qb for a long time.

ensett

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson will, but I think he should. All 3 are pretty good, but Luck is a bit overrated, he has the completion % and turnover numbers of Sanchez.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Tie between Luck and Wilson. I'm just waiting for RG3 to find himself sidelined.

OP
OP
A

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Why does Luck have a better QBR than Wilson BTW? How the heck do they figure that usually stat out?

jkitsune

Reaction score
I get people arguing between RW and Luck, but how can you put RW ahead of RG3? I'm nto saying I'd take RG3 over RW for the long run, but RG3 IMO is clearly having the superior year.

grizbob

Reaction score
Filed under "why you asking me when you already know the answer?" :mrgreen:

ensett

Reaction score
jkitsune":1bobw38j said:
I get people arguing between RW and Luck, but how can you put RW ahead of RG3? I'm nto saying I'd take RG3 over RW for the long run, but RG3 IMO is clearly having the superior year.

I think the only thing that separates them is running. I believe RW is a better passer, but RG3 is better with this feet

OP
OP
A

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone know what Mel Kiper is saying now, if anything?

otter

Reaction score
I voted RGIII, but if I had a vote for OROY, I would vote for Wilson.