Walter Thurmond 3

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Did anybody pay attention to how he played today? I didnt notice any particular negative plays he gave up. Seems like they were picking on Browner more then anyone.

drdiags

Reaction score
He tweeted about shutting fools down. I did see him on the field a few times but yeah, Browner seemed to be targeted the most.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dutchcoug":1lxmvg89 said:
Blame Marcus Trufant
Trufant wasn't as bad as people made him out to be, but his last game was terrible

rideaducati

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3lzuiygz said:
dutchcoug":3lzuiygz said:
Blame Marcus Trufant
Trufant wasn't as bad as people made him out to be, but his last game was terrible

Some of us smart fans said that too. Trufant did his best Kelly Jennings impersonations the past couple weeks.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Trufant has been a huge problem, BB and Sherm have shut down the outside WR's all year and the middle has been soft. Browner got abused by Marshall's quickness most hs catches were great timing rotues where him and Cutler were just in sync and browner couldn't have done much. a few were jump balls and Marshall just made great catches too. Trufant is still a huge liability and I won't mind at all if he see more time on the bench.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1sc3stg9 said:
Trufant has been a huge problem, BB and Sherm have shut down the outside WR's all year and the middle has been soft. Browner got abused by Marshall's quickness most hs catches were great timing rotues where him and Cutler were just in sync and browner couldn't have done much. a few were jump balls and Marshall just made great catches too. Trufant is still a huge liability and I won't mind at all if he see more time on the bench.
I know he's been a problem, but at the same time, our LB's are rarely blamed (in relation to trufant) and at times Kam Chancellor on coverage issues.