We're shaping up to play GB in the Playoffs

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Uh oh....first round versus Green Bay in Green Bay. That's scary.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Also shaping up to win the division. Our remaining games are winnable.

Lambeau in the middle of winter won't be fun.
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie

• meh we can pound the rock and GB can't. That should be a game we win!
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

*NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    rpmischris
    NET Starter

• That would without a doubt be most hyped game all season until Superbowl
    quadsas
    NET Practice Squad

• One game doesn't make me think we are shaped up for the playoffs.

Any loss from here on will just about be finiso.
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• we embarrassed the entire packers team once, we can do it again. I'd rather have a tougher opponent, I don't want a free win in the playoffs.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• The Radish wrote:One game doesn't make me think we are shaped up for the playoffs.

Radish, all of the teams vying for a wildcard spot below us lost. Tampa Bay is against Peyton Manning AT Denver.

Probably going to make the playoffs.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• That's the game I want! We beat those boys up ! If not for all the holding In the second half it Would have been a blowout. Forget the last play of that Monday night game the game decided itself. And if we are good enough to reach the playoffs and play them we will win that one too .
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran

• Fox0r wrote:
    The Radish wrote:One game doesn't make me think we are shaped up for the playoffs.

Radish, all of the teams vying for a wildcard spot below us lost. Tampa Bay is against Peyton Manning AT Denver.

I knew I'd get some straight skinny from you. hahahahaha

The argued catch versus GB can only be erased by going to GB this year and beating them at home.

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I'm not scared of those chumps
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Don't forget we may be missing our starting cornerbacks. Not to rain on the parade; just being realistic
    rightbench
    NET Veteran

• Bring it.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• The Radish wrote:
    Fox0r wrote:
    The Radish wrote:One game doesn't make me think we are shaped up for the playoffs.

I knew I'd get some straight skinny from you. hahahahaha

The argued catch versus GB can only be erased by going to GB this year and beating them at home.

:les:

Hahaha...gotta keep ya on your toes.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• The Radish wrote:One game doesn't make me think we are shaped up for the playoffs.

that is so not true if the bucs lose today we in all actuality have a 2 game lead for the 6 spot
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• I knew I'd get some straight skinny from you. hahahahaha

Hahaha...gotta keep ya on your toes.

Sorry my friend I have to stay off my toes for a while. Just 2 weeks past surgery on my right foot. Still wearing a "boot type cast" that I have to wear to sleep in. lol

Won't be able to do toes probably till the end of the year.

Can you keep me on my fingers instead?

:D
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• hehe pack fans love us again cause we tied them with the bears.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Am I sick and twisted in hoping we play them in the playoffs and again win it on a hail mary jump ball to Tate?

Haha....that fan base would collapse.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• offensively we can hang with anyone. it's our d that now worries me, and as stated above, probably going into the playoffs with out browner and sherman... who would of thought at the beginning of the season, it's our offense that's the threat, and wins us close games, not our defense... completely opposite of what i thought opening the season...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• I'm pretty nervous. We caught Aaron Rodgers during the early season when he was off his game for some reason. I have a hard time thinking Seattle will be reproducing that eight-sack performance on the road.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• No talk of playoffs for this team yet. I want to see them beat the Cards next week. Don't care how we beat them or by how much, just win.

Edit - Cards, not Rams.
    Last edited by Slick on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• Slick wrote:No talk of playoffs for this team yet. I want to see them beat the Rams next week. Don't care how we beat them or by how much, just win.

Well you will be sorely disappointed if that is all you are hoping for.

We play the Cards next week. :D
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• HawkFan72 wrote:
    Slick wrote:No talk of playoffs for this team yet. I want to see them beat the Rams next week. Don't care how we beat them or by how much, just win.

Well you will be sorely disappointed if that is all you are hoping for.

We play the Cards next week. :D

Sorry, insert Tards for Rams.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• Yea I'm still not convinced after traveling to Miami and seeing the team play like shit. I'm happy we won today but I don't know if "We wan't the ball and were going to score" will work.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• We want the ball and we're going to score!
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• The team needs to drink Pantherpiss all week. Eat nothing but raw zebra liver. Then they will be confident.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• Fox0r wrote:Uh oh....first round versus Green Bay in Green Bay. That's scary.

Seattle will host their first playoff game because they are going to win the division.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Again with this? Are you kidding me? Do you need a swift kick to the hippocampus?! (look it up)

One
    game
    at
    a
    time!

Let's go ahead and play the final four games, just for kicks, and see what happens.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.

None of the four teams we have remaining have elite passers. If we were paying the Romo/Roders/Brady/Stafford kind of stretch, yeah.

But 3 at home, 1 indoors and at 1 pm PDT (Buffalo)...there couldn't be a better time to absorb it.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.

None of the four teams we have remaining have elite passers. If we were paying the Romo/Roders/Brady/Stafford kind of stretch, yeah.

But 3 at home, 1 indoors and at 1 pm PDT (Buffalo)...there couldn't be a better time to absorb it.

Yeah but as you likely saw in the other thread Greg, the appeal meetings haven't even been scheduled and Clayton says there's a "good chance" they play again next week. If all 4 games of the suspensions are upheld and we were to get GB in the playoffs, I shudder at the thought of Tru trying to cover any of the Packers' receivers save for Driver. In fact any team in ther playoiffs is likely to throw well. Now if the suspensions were reduced to 2 games then they'd be back and I for one would be a helluva lot more comfortable.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Ah well... thats nice... at least Seahawks now have a balanced mind state. Both Optimistic and Pesimistic, ah yes.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I don't see how anyone can be counting on a playoff berth with suspensions facing our starting CBs. I want it as much as the next guy but we've also seen this team lose to teams they have no business losing to. I know it's cliche' folks but damn, one game at a time.

Yeah but as you likely saw in the other thread Greg, the appeal meetings haven't even been scheduled and Clayton says there's a "good chance" they play again next week. If all 4 games of the suspensions are upheld and we were to get GB in the playoffs, I shudder at the thought of Tru trying to cover any of the Packers' receivers save for Driver. In fact any team in ther playoiffs is likely to throw well. Now if the suspensions were reduced to 2 games then they'd be back and I for one would be a helluva lot more comfortable.

Nothing we can do it about. I'm not going to lose sleep over things we don't have control of.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:I'm pretty nervous. We caught Aaron Rodgers during the early season when he was off his game for some reason. I have a hard time thinking Seattle will be reproducing that eight-sack performance on the road.

Yeah, He is pretty busy making Pizza Hut commercials and placing his fingers over other mens lips. Dont know why he is distracted.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information