So, Are Sherman and Browner out for the last 4 games?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I was just curious if there are any updates on this, did they appeal yet, how long does it take to get a ruling.

Would like to have them back during the playoffs, even though our pass defense has been nothing less of suspect recently.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
See it as a chance for our D to evolve. Maybe reserect the Bandit.

I mean, why not? Our D could use a fresh approch for 4. Other teams wont be able to gameplan as well

#1/2full

Basis4day

Reaction score
No update. Rumor mill is the appeals are heard this week. They won't miss any games until a ruling. Timeline really depends on their defense.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If it's going to happen, I hope it happens now.

We have 3 of 4 at home, and are not facing any offense I would consider an "elite" passing offense. We can hold up ok, I think.

I'd rather have them back for the playoffs.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Adam Schefter said on ESPN's pregame show that their appeal meetings haven't even been scheduled yet.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I hope we just get this overwith soon. If it's going to happen, I'd rather it happen now.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Clayton just said there is a good chance they play next week, but miss the last 3 games and wild card game.

sturg78

Reaction score
Can we suspend them ourselves and have it retroactively count? 1st and foremost I hope they are acquitted, but aside from that we really could use them in the playoffs if they happen

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
sturg78":395yuf9p said:
Can we suspend them ourselves and have it retroactively count? 1st and foremost I hope they are acquitted, but aside from that we really could use them in the playoffs if they happen

If they admit they took adderall, they can start serving their suspensions now.

seabowl

Reaction score
CPHawk":3nhkg0gs said:
Clayton just said there is a good chance they play next week, but miss the last 3 games and wild card game.

This would be terrible. Rather see them out starting next week although it looked like Browner took this week off anyway.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
CPHawk":1z72xsir said:
This is what I am expecting.

I feel that the league hates the Seahawks and DO NOT want to see them in the playoffs. With our remaining schedule more than easy 3 out of the four games there is a good chance that the Hawks make the post season. What better way to screw the team by ensuring a wildcard loss on the road without the best CB duo in the league?

Suspend them now, and there is still a great shot at the Hawks going to the playoffs since the only team that will be a challenge is SF. Browner and Sherman will be available to play in the wildcard game.

Politics. Dirty, nasty, underhanded politics.

BillHawks

Reaction score
I don't care if they actually did this stuff or not. They're not going to win their appeals. For whatever reason, it just doesn't happen. There's no transparency in the process so we'll never really know the truth.

You're better off suspending them now. Unless you are 100% certain at least one of them won't be suspended, it just makes sense. The defense could handle one of them missing the wild card game, but not both.