I agree with Jazz and Mase.
- Not having Tru and Hill was a negative for us, and it is completely asinine to think their injuries are a plus. They were playing vs. Miami because the coaching staff thought they gave us the best chance to win regardless of what you think. Do you think they were just playing because they had blackmail material on the coaching staff?
- Cutler and Marshall are talented, have great chemistry with each other, and deserve just a little bit of credit for some of those acrobatic plays.
- This was a huge game for the Bears in terms of them winning their division, and we limited their running game and held them well below their average in their home field in a 10 AM road game.
- They had a ton of close calls go their way in this game. They also put the ball on the ground a couple of times and had it bounce right back to them.
- Their first TD came after the debatable Lynch fumble where they started with a short field. On the next defensive possession, we forced the turnover on downs that completely changed the momentum in the game.
I can see why you would be upset if your goal is to have ESPN calling our defense the #1 defense. If you just care about the Seahawks winning football games, then you can appreciate a good performance from our defense on the road to keep us in the game until the end of the fourth when our offense could win it for us.
Last edited by AgentDib
on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darren Waller: For People, for a Change