You're all welcome!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
You're all welcome!!
Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:25 pm
  • Had to forgo watching the game illegally as it has resulted in all in our road losses in the past. So I just spent 3 1/2 hours on pins and needles watching netflix, just taking one for the team :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Re: You're all welcome!!
Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 pm
  • :th2thumbs:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm
  • Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

:D
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 pm
  • The Radish wrote:Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

Actually I didn't even realize you could do that Les :oops: I tend to stay away from chat rooms due to my typing handicap :roll: next time!!
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 pm
  • I tried something different today - watched the whole thing on Gamecast, with my 62" HDTV and NFL Sunday Ticket available 5 feet from me.

I didn't watch a single minute of it.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

Actually I didn't even realize you could do that Les :oops: I tend to stay away from chat rooms due to my typing handicap :roll: next time!!

it gets hectic in there, but we'd love to see ya in chat as long as you don't mind a little chaos on gameday :thirishdrinkers:
    Last edited by bellingerga on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Griz you forgot the same thing I did. At the end I realized I could sign into our chat room and keep up play by play.

I didn't type much, just watched the game play by play. Trust me if you haven't been our chat room you need to just go in there and look. It moves to fast to have conversations. lol
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm
  • My wife stopped watching Seahawk games as well, when she realized every time she watched a game Seattle lost. She won't even briefly come in the room anymore either. One time she came in the room and someone scored on us she immediately turned and walked right back out.
    BallHawker
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 pm
  • Thanks Grizbob !

Personally, I have a new game ritual: Usually, on an early game, I drink coffee the first half, and beer the 2nd half.

I went straight beer this time, baby ! and it worked.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:46 pm
  • Remember - it's only weird if it DOESN'T work.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm
  • bellingerga wrote:
    grizbob wrote:

it gets hectic in there, but we'd love to see ya in chat as long as you don't mind a little chaos on gameday :thirishdrinkers:

:th2thumbs: tanks bellingerga :thirishdrinkers:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm
  • I miss being able to be in the chat. It was great to watch bipolar people in action haha. Alas, my video feed seems to be about 10 seconds behind everyone elses so people would cheer or boo in the chat while the seahawks were still in the huddle for me. Kinda ruined it.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    grizbob wrote:

I didn't type much, just watched the game play by play. Trust me if you haven't been our chat room you need to just go in there and look. It moves to fast to have conversations. lol

Yes but do I have to listen to all these loud and rowdy younguns :lol:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm
  • sturg78 wrote:I miss being able to be in the chat. It was great to watch bipolar people in action haha. Alas, my video feed seems to be about 10 seconds behind everyone elses so people would cheer or boo in the chat while the seahawks were still in the huddle for me. Kinda ruined it.

I'm in Europe and have the same problem. At least the gameday forum slows things down a bit.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information