We are now officially REF PROOF

Seeker

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is made out of pure magic.

he beat the chicago bears,

in chicago,

against those referees

hell almost against god, there were a few balls that LEGITIMATELY just fell in Chicagos hands (like the fumble marshall recovered).

and we won, TWICE.

The russell wilson stoic gaze is quickly becoming the best taunt in football.

NOW i am pleased with getting in to the wild card. i remember wondering why anybody would want to go into the playoffs as a wildcard team to get slaughtered by a team on live tv. i don't fear that anymore. screw logic and rules. Russell wilson is beyond them, he is kazoo, he is the little imp that was the only one strong enough to beat up superman. Russell wilson is the answer to everything.

bad calls, bs lynch fumble? RUSSELL WILSON leading 10 - 7 no matter what
recievers can't get open, need a mobile qb? RUSSELL WILSON, 71 yards rushing
brian urlacher, lance briggs? RUSSELL WILSON again option read
peanut tillman and those ballhakwing dbs? RUSSELL WILSON 0 interceptions 266 total yards
need a game winning drive? RUSSELL WILSON, 97 yards with penalties
what? need it again LOB? in overtime? no problem RUSSELL WILSON, 80 yard drive

did he ever get frustrated?
I am willing to cave in and get that punk dog my girl wants as long as we can name him russell wilson.

i need a paper bag

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Didn't read your whole post, but I thought the refs were pretty swayed in this one too. Offensive holding was a huge thing last week.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but Wilson probably should've been picked by Major Wright on that deep throw.

Other than that great game. But not perfect.

Still, those 4th quarter and OT drives.... :3: More please.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
While I don't think we're necessarily "Ref Proof", I will say that this game was badly, badly needed, and we came out far better than just winning on the road. We had some legitimately horrible, biased calls go against us today, quite possibly the worst reffed game I've seen since the SBXL* debacle. And this time we overcame it. This time we had the guys step up and accept the challenge and overcome the odds. This is a different team than we had in 2005, and while we're still a little young and raw around the edges, they are a team that will stand up against any odds and never give up.

This is not your Same Ol' Seahawks! This team has fight!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":zml9ve9s said:
While I don't think we're necessarily "Ref Proof", I will say that this game was badly, badly needed, and we came out far better than just winning on the road. We had some legitimately horrible, biased calls go against us today, quite possibly the worst reffed game I've seen since the SBXL* debacle. And this time we overcame it. This time we had the guys step up and accept the challenge and overcome the odds. This is a different team than we had in 2005, and while we're still a little young and raw around the edges, they are a team that will stand up against any odds and never give up.

:13: , although I still wish we had the Dolphins game back.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
I let a lot of bad reffing slide even against us, but the one thing that is always a red flag is when touchdowns get pulled on and tacked off the board. this was the gb fans most understandable grief. to see not one but up to three clearly questionable calls which swung not only pessions but scores is shady. especially when replay is involved and the call is still bad.

but you know what, NONE OF US CARE RIGHT NOW DO WE? lol this is what it feels like to be a winning team. when you can laugh about getting screwed over. pete carroll whispered in matt flynns ear "your the best coin flipper in the league, thats why we paid for you. win that flip and russell will take care to the game". shout outs to Flynn.

sam1313

Reaction score
I care Seeker. Those damn refs had me so pissed. Thank god RW just ;put this team on his back and took over. I'm elated at the win, but still pissed at the refs. (hands to the face on a play where Bruce was held? Give me a break. Horrible, horrible call.)

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3sy9iaus said:
Seahawk Sailor":3sy9iaus said:

:13: , although I still wish we had the Dolphins game back.

And the CardsRamsLions... Youth is my story and im sticking to it!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Illegal hands to face.
Lynch fumble. He was as down as he could have been.
Fumbled punt. The Seahawk player came out of the pile with it so it has to be Bears ball???
Touchdown overturned with absolutely zero concrete evidence to do so.

It's nice to finally have a QB with the savvy to overcome bad calls and not let them get to him.

Way to go Russell.

chris98251

Reaction score
This game is or could be a character defining game, something that identifies them all going forward, not just this season but others. We will have to see how they take this and use it going forward.

ensett

Reaction score
This game was crazy, the luck was 110% on the Bears side today, not just refs either. With the exception of their deep drop, they pulled all sorts of magic out. It was frustrating