Congrats and ... damn, y'all

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Yup. As much as I respect the people in this forum and even your team, I was pissed that you pulled that one out. While it still left my Saints with an outside chance for a wildcard, it squeezed it down to the size of a gnat's pecker.

I has been a while seen I pulled against y'all the hard, but I know how good your new QB is. I went to NCSU and Wilson was the man and I knew you got steal with him.

Anyway, congrats and I hope you lose enough the rest of the way to let us sneak in.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Thanks, Guido. Good to see you post.

Alas, we have 3 out of 4 at home and the only away game is the very beatable BIlls (in Toronto). I wouldn't count on us losing more than once more at the most.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1x4zq0lw said:
Thanks, Guido. Good to see you post.

Alas, we have 3 out of 4 at home and the only one is the very beatable BIlls (in Toronto). I wouldn't count on us losing more than once more at the most.

As I said, I like the people here, but I hope you can manage to lose until the point needed. Damn. It is hard to pull against friends. But, y'all understand, right?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Totally understand.

I want you guys to make it, just to stick it to Goodell. Just not at our expense. Like I said, Totally understand.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No worries about wanting us to lose, Guido. It's expected, given the circumstances. :) You should post here most often. Good to see ya! Also, thanks for the congratulations. :D

The Radish

Reaction score
Good to see you Guido, sorry it had to be under these circumstances.

I have to admit to being really impressed with your guys who have so much going on against them mentally. No team should have to go through that.

:les:

grizbob

Reaction score
Hey Guido, it's all good :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":287n46c8 said:
Good to see you again, Guido. But while I understand wanting to root against us from here on out, you might want to start rooting against the 49ers at this point.

I have a much longer termed hatred for the Niners than any of y'all. They were in our division for decades. Believe it or not, the Saints were really good at one point when they had the best defense in the NFL, if not one of the best ever. But, those damned Niners kept edging us out over and over again. Those were my formative years.

Sorry, but I never give up until the formula says that we have bit the big one.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Hey, y'all. I feel so bad that I don't visit more often. Great people around here. There has just been way too much "life" getting into the way of living.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Guido. Good to see you again, and thanks for the classy act.