Can someone remind me that we won?

roiyair

Reaction score
I have never been so frustrated after a W. What the heck is going on with the D?
This is the third time since the Lions game they've shit their pants in THE crucial drive of the game. Add in all the 3rd down woes we've had all season and you have to wonder if this bunch has what it takes to get it done in the money time. On the other hand Wilson...Can he come on and play safety on 3rd downs and crucial drives? Unbelievable that he did it again. what's the record for 4th quarter comebacks in a season?

Last but not least, flags again. Just like the beginning of the season, after every decent play we made on both sides of the ball I was holding my breath until it was certain there is no flag to take it back. The last two weeks show we're not past this problem at all. Not many things are worse than being an undisciplined and we're headed there if not already there. Pete has got to go back to extreme measures. I loved it when he pulled Breno after two penalties awhile ago, I hope we return to this policy.

*rant off*

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel unsettled too. The Offense continues to bail this defense out, but this is getting ridiculous.

Something needs to change.

I'm glad we got the win, but for a minute there, it looked like we were getting another road loss in the final minute.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
hey we won but yeah that last FG drive by the bears almost cost me a tv

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I too was frustrated by our D, but really the only major screw up they had was that last big pass to Marshall. Other than that they played alright, not great by any means, but serviceable.

Though, we still have a lot to work on and have regressed on D as the season has moved along.

sturg78

Reaction score
It was a bad day for them made worse by some ticky tack drive extending flags. The last play was inexcusable. That being said, it is always a good idea to celebrate a big win first and worry about bad stuff later.

chiltech500

Reaction score
From the start of the game when ML "fumbled" to the last call, I was convinced the refs were bought and paid for like everything else in Chicago LOL.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2605l19s said:
The defense was forced on the field for a long, long time, held on the field after some very crappy calls. They had every right to be winded. The offense is now playing well enough to make up for some of that now.
This Defense gave up a 50 yard plus play with 20 seconds left to Marshall who torched them all day!!

sturg78

Reaction score
Also, as a silver lining, it sucks our D is not playing up to par but it is nice that we are getting used to relying on our offense for the win given the potential suspensions coming up.