Who else is really worried about Rice?

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i am god i hope no concussion he has a real problem with those

Pstark3

Reaction score
He looked fine walking off the field, most likely has a concussion and should miss a game.. hopefully we can hold our own against the cards at home if he can't play

but he does have a bad history of concussions. so i dont know

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
BLOW TO THE HEAD. Poor officiating all game long. Glad he's okay and talking but the man was tough taking a shoulder to the head from hard-hitting Major Wright.

rightbench

Reaction score
He was talking to the training staff on the broadcast and i saw him say "im ok" even after the game was over. Seeing as how he had no motivation to get back into the game, I hope thats a sign that he won't miss any time.

I'm sure we'll know tomorrow after he sleeps on this thing.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Next week is a great time to give him a rest. If we lose to that atrocious Cardinals team at home I will terminate my 36 year allegiance to this franchise.

sturg78

Reaction score
He looked fine at the ends, smiling and perky. Probably out till wed until the baseline testing. I hope he is in it for sunday, crappy cards or not.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
If there is not an epic fine on that hit, the NFL has no consistency or integrity in the matter.

Rice get's concussions like that because he never give sup a play.

hell of a play by Rice. Very very scary though. Just relieved to see him walk off the field.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I too hope Rice is ok, he has been great for us this year. He did look ok after getting to the sidelines, but you never know with concussions.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Only thing I'm really worried about is what Fitz might do if Browner and Sherman both get suspended.

He looked "OK" but not great walking off the field, probably a concussion.

w00t

Reaction score
he'll be most likely out next week. Neck and head injuries aren't something to rush. Plus we are at home.

Tical21

Reaction score
Consussion. You can tell instantly when they go to the zombie arm thing. Not an illegal hit by any stretch. Rice was going head first at an awkward angle leaving nothing available to hit but his head, and the defense CLEARLY went shoulder first instead of head first. There was no intent whatsoever. Just one of those freak plays that happens from time to time in the game of football. There will never be a rule that would have protected Rice in that situation.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Agree with Tical21. He wasn't defenseless.

I hope he's ok. I love that Tate walked him off; he's becoming a hell of a team mate.

Twisted

Reaction score
hawkmanj":22fz678s said:
If there is not an epic fine on that hit, the NFL has no consistency or integrity in the matter.

wasn't even a flag, they should have a roughing rule for every player, maybe he was going for the ball, but so was Thomas and his contact was unavoidable, you said it, no consistency = no integrity

I thought for sure they were going to take the TD away as much time as they took, they looked and looked but couldn't come up with a way to steal it, that fumble call on Lynch was BS, no accountability for horrible calls, something the league was trying to initiate with that whole lockout debacle, so its not so much the league thats fouling it up as it is the Referees Association...

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I was really worried when the hit occur , glad to see him get up.

Some people here are calling for flags and fines is the reason why the NFL is becoming so soft . That hit was 100 percent legal and i wouldnt expect anything less.

Sidney should have taken a better angle to avoid that hit. hope he is alright.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He'd to say how bad he is hurt, but going into the locker room it looked like he as dazed. I suspect a concussion.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I hated how some of his teammates tried to pick him up, when he was lying there obviously in a state of disarray.

On a very selfish note.....I also hated that his injury robbed me of a gargantuan celebration, as I was concerned about his condition and the final ruling on the field. By the time it was announced officially, I had lost a bit of my animation. Probably saved a household item or two.

taz291819

Reaction score
rjdriver":6ug0ps8u said:
I hated how some of his teammates tried to pick him up, when he was lying there obviously in a state of disarray.

On a very selfish note.....I also hated that his injury robbed me of a gargantuan celebration, as I was concerned about his condition and the final ruling on the field. By the time it was announced officially, I had lost a bit of my animation. Probably saved a household item or two.

I saw that also, but I doubt they knew he was hurt, as he was surrounded by Bears' players.