Seattle has a booth review; let's go to Mike Pereira!

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
something about Syds move to the ground...almost like mike was trying to justify a fumble lol

mrblitz

Reaction score
on that last td, it sounded like he started going on about something related to how it might not be a td, and i was like, 'wtf? whatever...'

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, you knew he was going against us as soon as they said that.

sturg78

Reaction score
He was saying that they had to make sure Rice controlled the catch all the way to the ground. That is, he was saying the refs wanted to make sure the whole catch-td sequence of events wasn't one catching motion and as such the ball popping out, even in the endzone, would be an incomplete catch. BS grasping for straws thankfully.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Pariah was looking for reasons to overturn the TD. "If he is going down on his own he has to maintain possession of the ball but if he is forced down by the defensive player then it's a TD." He was trying to say that if Rice went down on his own and lost the ball it was a fumble which is BS because he broke the plane and once that happens it is a TD.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
ivotuk":2ldvjkp8 said:
Pariah was looking for reasons to overturn the TD. "If he is going down on his own he has to maintain possession of the ball but if he is forced down by the defensive player then it's a TD." He was trying to say that if Rice went down on his own and lost the ball it was a fumble which is BS because he broke the plane and once that happens it is a TD.

That's what I thought. What a wanker.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3md51jdw said:
ivotuk":3md51jdw said:

That's what I thought. What a wanker.

I DETEST THAT SCUMBAG..EVERY TIME THE CALL SHOULD GO AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS

razor150

Reaction score
ivotuk":31fo6ivn said:

Yeah, otherwise spiking the ball would be a fumble

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Every time I see that clown I want to put my foot through the TV.

rjdriver

Reaction score
razor150":2m082dwo said:
ivotuk":2m082dwo said:

Yeah, otherwise spiking the ball would be a fumble

What I was thinking. Total DoucheBag