Seahawk Stock Market: Who's Trending Up/Down

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Trending Up:

--Seahawks offense
--Russell Wilson - Duh
--Sidney Rice - Really hope the concussion like blow didn't derail him. He's been developing a nice report with RW.
--Golden Tate - Money today. Someone said earlier they were glad we didn't give up on him and you can put me in that boat as well.
--Marshawn Lynch - Some nice hard runs today.
--Special Teams - John Ryan was money, money today. Leon didn't get any true chances, but took care of the football.
--Seahawks mental toughness. Offense took a huge step today, Defense took a huge step back. 99 yard drive coupled with a ridiculously bone headed gaffe with 12 seconds left. However, RW comes back on the road and marches the team down to the win.

Trending Down:
--Seahawks Defense - Duh
--Bobby Wagner - I know his Stats, DVOA, etc. are great. But the middle of the field is getting destroyed and the defenses are attacking him.
--Seahawks O line - Russell made them look better than they were today with his scrambling ability. Kid was running for his life. In their defense Lynch made some nice runs with big holes
--Seahawks D Line - That was one of the worst O lines we were playing against and we got zero pressure. Bruce did something twice. Besides that, just running past the QB does nothing.

I know I'm missing a lot, but I'm excited and I need to write some emails.

Milhawkee

Reaction score
Trending down (although he was pretty low to begin): Bruce Irvin. Mentioned once today because he had a penalty called against him. When can we start calling him a bust?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Milhawkee":shh9hioy said:
Trending down (although he was pretty low to begin): Bruce Irvin. Mentioned once today because he had a penalty called against him. When can we start calling him a bust?

:34853_doh:

Hawks46

Reaction score
You're kidding right ?

Posts like that are too terrible to make me laugh. We call a rookie a bust halfway through a season, one with 7 sacks ??

With that philosophy, we'd never have Tate making plays and winning the game for us today. We'd never have Wilson wining the game for us.....he'd be on the bench already.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Milhawkee":67878n5q said:

You're a bust.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1hibahcv said:
Milhawkee":1hibahcv said:

You're a bust.

Beat me to it.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Milhawkee":18g42uhf said:

LOL.........smh.

rpmischris

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1du111f3 said:
Trending Up:

--Sidney Rice - Really hope the concussion like blow didn't derail him. He's been developing a nice report with RW.

GRAMMAR POLICE:

*rapport

thehands816

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin a bust? In his rookie season? Chris Clemons has 8 sacks, Bruce has 7, which LEADS THE NFL among rookies! Next closest is Chandler Jones with 6 and all others have no more than 3! How exactly is he a bust?!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
thehands816":1kwxislg said:
Bruce Irvin a bust? In his rookie season? Chris Clemons has 8 sacks, Bruce has 7, which LEADS THE NFL among rookies! Next closest is Chandler Jones with 6 and all others have no more than 3! How exactly is he a bust?!

Too many of those sacks came in the first half of the year. Offenses have figured him out.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
In fairness to Wagner, a lot of OC's target him specifically for two reasons that have nothing to do with his potential: a) because he's a rookie, b) because Browner and Sherman are shutting down everything on the outside. Those two factors have made it tough on him.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Walter Thurmon has to be trending up. No slot receiver killing us today.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Milhawkee":3mhw9cvv said:

You've lost all credibility that you haven't earned.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1mch5gg9 said:
thehands816":1mch5gg9 said:

Too many of those sacks came in the first half of the year. Offenses have figured him out.

:177692:

sutz

Reaction score
Milhawkee":12zk57ek said:

:)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Red Bryant, trending down for me. I love the guy and its not necessarily Red Bryant himself, but just his position at DE. I'm starting to think we need somebody far more athletic at that position on 1st and 2nd downs. Whenever the opposition chooses to throw on 1st or 2nd down we basically have 1 guy who is able to rush the passer which just isnt cutting it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Trending down: Wagner
Kam Chancellor (better this game but I'm talking about all season)
Bradley (game plan against Marshall was horrible)
Braylon Edwards (besides 1st game, he's been nonexistent. Injuries or whatever. Horrible effort on his first target)
Sherman (my favorite Seahawk but the Adderall issue and his decision to try to intercept instead of knocking down the pass was frustrating)
Trending up:
Tate
Baldwin (slow.season due to injuries I know)
Malcolm Smith (noticed him a couple times today. Usually that's a bad thing, but it was because he made a couple good plays)
Rice (knew he'd be good if healthy. Taken some big shots today and all season and got back up.)

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Baldwin deserves a mention. He went back to being that third down converter of last year. Baldwin was one of the only things that got us through last season, and I don't think the game turns out the same way if he didn't make thAt 3rd and 12 a fourth and 3. He also had a clutch catch a play or two before the winning the to rice. Love ya Doug #dbfresh

Latest posts