I want to issue a challenge

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
For the Hawks to win out and cement RW's ROY award and a division title. Only 1.5 (2) games back of the division and SF is inconsistant.

Edited to add: Russell Wilson last four games: 72 of 107 for 878 yards, 9 TD/0 INT. 67.2 completion %, 8.2 YPA.

And, And RW says "Go Hawks" yet again at the end of an interview.

Edited again Wilson finished with 293 yards passing with two scores, and added another 71 yards rushing. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/02/seahawks-win-in-ot-improve-to-7-5/

sturg78

Reaction score
We need 9ers to lose one more then the pplayoffs are in our hands, right? Cause then we play them in a few weeks...

JimmeeJack

Reaction score
They play @ NE in 2 weeks I believe-right before they come to Seattle I think....

Hawks46

Reaction score
Harbaugh is busy being too cute and ruining that team. They should've went back to Smith. There's rumblings that the locker room is pissed that Smith was playing lights out, gets a concussion, and gets replaced.

If they start losing, he might lose the locker room.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Wilson is making a strong case for rookie of the year, too bad he plays in Seattle. :(

SoCalHawkFan

Reaction score
We are 1.5 games out of the #2 seed. 11-5 might just get it done this year. I doubt we win out with our CB issues, but if somehow we do there is a fighters chance at the bye. We hold tiebreakers with both chicago and green bay so if somehow we can get to 11-5 and each lose one more game this year, we have a real good shot at a bye. The real key game is SF @ NE in two weeks. NE pretty much has to win that one for us to have a chance at the division/bye.

OP
OP
E

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
JimmeeJack":3703s6vq said:
They play @ NE in 2 weeks I believe-right before they come to Seattle I think....

Yep finally schedule makers gift us. They play @NE, @SEA. Brady could help us expose their secondary as him and RW are opportunistic ballerz!

sturg78

Reaction score
Well, bottom line is we need to win our games. Also, if our top 2 CB go out the remaining 4 games we could be in trouble (though our D has not been our strong suit lately). Luckily, 3/4 of games remaining are at home which should give us a sluggers chance with or without the CBs.