Pass Rush..

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
absolutley terrible today . im VERY disappointed

they have a third string guard , they have had problems all season , yet we still couldn't get anything going. Red Bryant doesnt even try to rush , he just tries to knock passes down, which never works . Irvin played alot of snaps today and seems to do nothing. only time we heard his name he was extending a loong drive with a penalty.

plus on that last play to Marshall ,Jason Jones could have and should have sacked cutler , but left his feet instead.

Pstark3

Reaction score
It was horrible. but we'll deal with that tomorrow, today we win

Hawks46

Reaction score
Once again, I'm seeing a ton of holding inside. It's like the refs figure we have a crap pass rush on the road, and let other teams get away with murder.

I'm not seeing guys drug down from behind like the last few games, but lots of jersey grabbing. You would think the refs would be watching it, since the Bears are using a ton of reserves on the line, but the refs were reallly terrible today. Carey's crew had it out for us.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Red is hurting too much to be at his best. Even playing with 'pain killers" kept him from pushing off on that leg.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Light on sacks and hits but i counted at least 4 incompletions due to stout pressure.

Irvin needs to develop a cutback or stutter-step about halfway down his run though. QB just hesitates and #51 flies by.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
we need a monster 1st round DT ala suh, we'd immediately be very very good.

Latest posts