Haven't Let Me Down

jamsomatic

Reaction score
There are very few players and units on this team that have/has NOT let me down at any point this year.

Using the strictest of standards:

They are Marshawn and Okung and RW and Rice and Tate and Mebane. That is it.

Our QB and RB positions have been solid. Our 2 starting WRs have as well. Every other position group has been flawed and disappointing at times.

Lets talk about this.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Don't forget DVOA! According to the think tank DVOA has been rockin dominant all year.

He/she has not let us down!

OP
OP
J

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ra04nel said:
Don't forget DVOA! According to the think tank DVOA has been rockin dominant all year.

Who is the thinktank? I was wondering about them and was going to ask into comment ut I done get the whole think tank thing. I see people talki about it but who is it?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
jamsomatic":38ontczv said:
Tech Worlds":38ontczv said:

Who is the thinktank? I was wondering about them and was going to ask into comment ut I done get the whole think tank thing. I see people talki about it but who is it?

It's imaginary.

aku

Reaction score
On the whole those guys have been great. But they haven't let you down at any point? Okung has had serious false start problems, Tate dropped that one bad one in the SF game and broke up a TD pass in the GB game, and Wilson was playing really poorly on 3rd downs for a while. I mean, if you really want to use the strictest standards.

drdiags

Reaction score
jamsomatic":229jjwv1 said:
Well okay then who speaks for them from behind the curtain then?

Dom (Tech) is on a roll, just let him play through.

One theme that comes up each season as it unwinds is that some feel Seattle fans are too accepting of mediocrity and when called out by those who feel wanting more raises expectations, will use "next year" or metrics to show the team is on the right track.

There usually is some back and forth until a new bone is thrown out for all to gnaw on. Right now, there are just gentle nudges from those who repelled the trend analysis others tried to show might lead to the "promise land" we all hope to reach.

You will see this in several different flavors as the topic of the day changes. You just need to get to know your fellow posters. Sometimes though, you just have to let them talk over your head.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
jamsomatic":1jf6p80t said:
Tech Worlds":1jf6p80t said:

Huh?? English isnt your first language is it?