I guarantee you we'll win tomorrow.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I posted this the night before the Panthers game. I had a feeling. I have a feeling this time, too. I didn't have a feeling before Miami, though I thought we'd win.

I'm not the only one with this feeling. Others have come before me. Others will come after me. But I submit to you the following:

100% of my feelings have been correct.

GO HAWKS!

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Well, let's use stats to dig deeper into this feeling.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If I have to set my alarm to make sure I'm awake in time for the game then we better damn win damn it. I don't like to get up early just to be disappointed. Shoot.

maporsche

Reaction score
I'll be in Soldier Field tomorrow watching the game; sure as hell hope we win.

If you see a 12th man flag in one of the end zones on TV...that's me; I'll be in row 4.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":15nwrfci said:
I posted this the night before the Panthers game. I had a feeling. I have a feeling this time, too. I didn't have a feeling before Miami, though I thought we'd win.

I'm not the only one with this feeling. Others have come before me. Others will come after me. But I submit to you the following:

100% of my feelings have been correct.

GO HAWKS!
Well here's hopeing your feelings don't get hurt on this one :thirishdrinkers:

Twisted

Reaction score
jkitsune":3ppofqcz said:

put 25k aw what the heck make it a million on the hawks for me, take your fee or whatever out of the winnings as usual, thanks man, you need my paypal or wanna do a bank transfer?

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Twisted":35cyz981 said:
jkitsune":35cyz981 said:

put 25k aw what the heck make it a million on the hawks for me, take your fee or whatever out of the winnings as usual, thanks man, you need my paypal or wanna do a bank transfer?

You can just mail your cash to my folks. They need it for some house repairs. Thanks bro!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Instead of making my house payment this month I bet the money on the Seahawks to not only cover, but to win. Knowing that the bet is guaranteed makes me feel so much better.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
My parents thank Twisted for their new roof.