ESPN playoff machine

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
ESPN playoff machine
Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: ESPN playoff machine
Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm
  • Thanks, and Welcomen to the SeahawksNET!

:2:

Oh and heres my dream

http://tinyurl.com/bvbdj8w
    Last edited by KitsapHawk on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm
  • I picked all games the rest of the season and came out with the Hawks at 9-7 (loss this week, loss to SF at home, win on the road v. Buffalo, wins at home v. AZ and StL) and in as the 6th seed playing Green Bay at 11-5 as the 3rd seed. If I missed on one Tampa Bay loss and they actually win one of those, they beat the Hawks out for the last spot.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm
  • I had us in the playoffs at 9-7. Tampa Bay also had a 9-7 record. I had us beating Buffalo in Toronto and winning against Arizona and St. Louis. Had us losing to the Bears (A) and Niners (H).

Goes to show how tough Tampa Bay's schedule is. To get them to 9-7 I gave them a win on the road in Atlanta.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:44 pm
  • I don't see very many scenarios where we lose to San Fran at home... I just don't see it happening.
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 pm
  • I did a simulation on whatifsports.com and it had us getting the 6 seed and then beating the giants, falcons, and 49ers all on the road and beating the patriots in the super bowl
    seahawks875
    NET Rookie

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm
  • here's mine...

Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:I had us in the playoffs at 9-7. Tampa Bay also had a 9-7 record. I had us beating Buffalo in Toronto and winning against Arizona and St. Louis. Had us losing to the Bears (A) and Niners (H).

Goes to show how tough Tampa Bay's schedule is. To get them to 9-7 I gave them a win on the road in Atlanta.

I had the same prediction and was surprised to see us in with a tie because after week 16 we were 8-7 and they had the tie breaker. Then we both win, and we were in. Weird.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm
  • Galen96 wrote:I don't see very many scenarios where we lose to San Fran at home... I just don't see it happening.

How about our pro-bowl CBs are suspended? I think that's a pretty likely scenario that will impact our game.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 pm
  • Galen96 wrote:I don't see very many scenarios where we lose to San Fran at home... I just don't see it happening.

How about the fact that they have a really good team that blew the goddamn wheels off the bears? Jeez, dont be a blind homer on my watch please.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 pm
  • Admittedly very optimistic but:
    My Picks
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am
  • lukerguy wrote:
    Galen96 wrote:I don't see very many scenarios where we lose to San Fran at home... I just don't see it happening.

How about our pro-bowl CBs are suspended? I think that's a pretty likely scenario that will impact our game.

First off, a Cutler-less bears. Second off, at the stick. Third off, that's the only decent team the bears have really played lately.

Our pro-bowl CB's may or may not be suspended, we don't know that yet. Similar appeals have taken years to unfold. It's not that big of a stretch to imagine it won't be resolved instantly.

Second off, while yes, they are a good team, so are we. At our house we've beat some of the best the game has seen. The 7-9 Seahawks beat the world champion Saints in the playoffs not so long ago, they beat the Superbowl champion NYG's in NY... weird... They beat the superbowl contending Raven's at home last year... pretty handily if my memory serves me right. They beat ( I don't wanna hear about it) Aaron Rodgers and his super pack at home. They beat one of the greatest of all time QBs who put up huge numbers in Tom Brady and the Pats at home. They embarrassed Tony (Media Darling) Romo after they handled the defending superbowl champs.. IN NY... at home.

This team, even without mega stars like Sherm and BB, can hang with the best in the league. AT HOME. Don't count them out so quickly.
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information