Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !

JKent82

Reaction score
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
JKent82":39rfhz6e said:
They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.

Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.

Greenhell

Reaction score
JKent82":1mtmxp5f said:

Proof they're knockoffs? It's a ligit store in

JustSports.net
3500 South Meridian Suite 725
Puyallup, WA 98373
877-269-7370

Twisted

Reaction score
I like the white Rice Jersey, wish they didn't put names on em

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.

Twisted

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1w1at7qo said:
JKent82":1w1at7qo said:

Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.

the tag should have a hologram on it right?

how do you authenticate holograms?

read here ------> http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/Holograms-h7.htm

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3k04l60i said:
They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.
This. Got a Chancellor from them a couple months ago. Definitely legit.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete yet the charge already shows as a transaction on my bank account. Left them a message at their toll free number. This sucks.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Greenhell":2ilqm3qb said:
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.
When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.

JKent82

Reaction score
Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys. And the names on the backs of like Shermans are terribly shopped on, but I guess that makes sense since they are trying to use the official nike pics and keep everything the same looking.

Greenhell

Reaction score
razgriz737":93utw6rv said:
Greenhell":93utw6rv said:
Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.
When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.

Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.

nategreat

Reaction score
I'm a newb when it comes to jerseys, and these new Nike ones especially. I would really want to get one of these since this is such a great deal, but don't know what size to get. I wear a large for normal shirts, and have heard that these Nike jerseys run "snug." I also don't like jerseys to be too baggy. Any size suggestions? Thanks!

razgriz737

Reaction score
Greenhell":3p60ycj7 said:
razgriz737":3p60ycj7 said:
Greenhell":3p60ycj7 said:

Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.
I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.

razgriz737

Reaction score
JKent82":3u5velq9 said:
Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys.
I have to admit, I giggled at the thought of someone ordering an Edwards jersey.

Greenhell

Reaction score
razgriz737":14xfa0nd said:
I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.

Fingers crossed. I'd be super bummed to miss out on that deal because of their website issues.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":gkuvyjtj said:
Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.

Latest posts