Seahawks.com Video Problems

Malfunkshun

Reaction score
Hey Seahawks fans, this isn't what I was hoping my first post would be about, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues. A couple days ago the video on seahawks.com stopped working for me and I can't figure out what's going on. I'm using chrome and have tried firefox as well but I just get a grey box where the press conferences and seahawks daily and whatever should be. I'm no programmer, but I'm pretty computer literate, so this is extremely frustrating for me, especially since I can't get my daily official seahawks fix. Sorry for lame post, but any help would be appreciated. I can't find any information on the seahawks.com website or google search, this wasn't my first outlet.

OP
OP
M

Malfunkshun

Reaction score
I checked and it's the latest version so I tried uninstalling and re-installing but chrome has it built in so it doesn't affect it. Also flash videos work on all other sites, including nfl.com, the parent site. Seahawks.com is the only site that has problems, which is why I thought maybe I wasn't the only one having issues.

The Radish

Reaction score
Just tried it and everything worked ok for me and I use IE. But do have the latest adobe update.

Not because I'm smart but because my Canon Camera uses it and keeps me updated.

And Welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:

Twisted

Reaction score
Malfunkshun":1r9wo6ec said:
I checked and it's the latest version so I tried uninstalling and re-installing but chrome has it built in so it doesn't affect it. Also flash videos work on all other sites, including nfl.com, the parent site. Seahawks.com is the only site that has problems, which is why I thought maybe I wasn't the only one having issues.

try deleting all your cache and cookies, if that don't work reinstall your plug-ins, codecs and java, videos run on flash so maybe update that or reinstall flash... if non of that works, reinstall everything, OS, browser...... lol

troubleshooting flash ----------> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ ... ndows.html

MLB rocks!!

fav13259

Reaction score
I have a different problem. Every time I watch a video and pause it for a min or two it won't let me restart the video where I left off. I have to rewatch the video all over again, or move the little thing at the bottom to where I think I left off. Very frustrating!

OP
OP
M

Malfunkshun

Reaction score
I re-installed chrome and that didn't work so I started closing my chrome extensions one by one and it turns out it was adblock that started giving me problems for some reason. Thanks for the suggestions and the Mother Love Bone shout-out. I also had been having the problem with pausing the seahawks videos fav, not sure what's up with that. I'm feeling better about this bears game than I was the dolphins game for some reason, hopefully the defense got embarrassed enough to go out and prove something and WT3 is back to his early 2011 form.

ivotuk

Reaction score
fav13259":1net3wiu said:
I have a different problem. Every time I watch a video and pause it for a min or two it won't let me restart the video where I left off. I have to rewatch the video all over again, or move the little thing at the bottom to where I think I left off. Very frustrating!

Yea that is a real pain in the ass. For some reason the Seahawks site has little glitches every now and then that make it difficult to watch videos. Especially when it comes to loading the video or selecting another video. I've never run in to these problems at any other website. And I am very computer literate, IT is my field and Computer Science is my degree. I have a sneaking suspicion that the people who maintain the website are substandard, either lazy or just don't know how to do their job. I see errors there all the time, it's embarrassing.

grizbob

Reaction score
fav13259":17yzxuco said:

:13: I also notice that the video stops and jerks while the audio works fine :roll: