Seahawks.com Video Problems

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks.com Video Problems
Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:23 pm
  • Hey Seahawks fans, this isn't what I was hoping my first post would be about, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues. A couple days ago the video on seahawks.com stopped working for me and I can't figure out what's going on. I'm using chrome and have tried firefox as well but I just get a grey box where the press conferences and seahawks daily and whatever should be. I'm no programmer, but I'm pretty computer literate, so this is extremely frustrating for me, especially since I can't get my daily official seahawks fix. Sorry for lame post, but any help would be appreciated. I can't find any information on the seahawks.com website or google search, this wasn't my first outlet.
    Malfunkshun
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Seahawks.com Video Problems
Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 pm
  • I checked and it's the latest version so I tried uninstalling and re-installing but chrome has it built in so it doesn't affect it. Also flash videos work on all other sites, including nfl.com, the parent site. Seahawks.com is the only site that has problems, which is why I thought maybe I wasn't the only one having issues.
    Malfunkshun
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 pm
  • Just tried it and everything worked ok for me and I use IE. But do have the latest adobe update.

Not because I'm smart but because my Canon Camera uses it and keeps me updated.

And Welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:35 pm
  • Malfunkshun wrote:I checked and it's the latest version so I tried uninstalling and re-installing but chrome has it built in so it doesn't affect it. Also flash videos work on all other sites, including nfl.com, the parent site. Seahawks.com is the only site that has problems, which is why I thought maybe I wasn't the only one having issues.

try deleting all your cache and cookies, if that don't work reinstall your plug-ins, codecs and java, videos run on flash so maybe update that or reinstall flash... if non of that works, reinstall everything, OS, browser...... lol

troubleshooting flash ----------> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ ... ndows.html

MLB rocks!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 pm
  • I have a different problem. Every time I watch a video and pause it for a min or two it won't let me restart the video where I left off. I have to rewatch the video all over again, or move the little thing at the bottom to where I think I left off. Very frustrating!
    fav13259
    NET Rookie

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 pm
  • I re-installed chrome and that didn't work so I started closing my chrome extensions one by one and it turns out it was adblock that started giving me problems for some reason. Thanks for the suggestions and the Mother Love Bone shout-out. I also had been having the problem with pausing the seahawks videos fav, not sure what's up with that. I'm feeling better about this bears game than I was the dolphins game for some reason, hopefully the defense got embarrassed enough to go out and prove something and WT3 is back to his early 2011 form.
    Malfunkshun
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 am
  • fav13259 wrote:I have a different problem. Every time I watch a video and pause it for a min or two it won't let me restart the video where I left off. I have to rewatch the video all over again, or move the little thing at the bottom to where I think I left off. Very frustrating!

Yea that is a real pain in the ass. For some reason the Seahawks site has little glitches every now and then that make it difficult to watch videos. Especially when it comes to loading the video or selecting another video. I've never run in to these problems at any other website. And I am very computer literate, IT is my field and Computer Science is my degree. I have a sneaking suspicion that the people who maintain the website are substandard, either lazy or just don't know how to do their job. I see errors there all the time, it's embarrassing.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 am
  • fav13259 wrote:I have a different problem. Every time I watch a video and pause it for a min or two it won't let me restart the video where I left off. I have to rewatch the video all over again, or move the little thing at the bottom to where I think I left off. Very frustrating!

:13: I also notice that the video stops and jerks while the audio works fine :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information