Gut feeling about the Bears game...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Now it could've been that Chelsea drew to a lifeless tie against Manchester City right before the Hawks-Dolphins game, but I felt like the Hawks wouldn't win last Sunday. However, against the Bears, today, Friday the 30th , I feel good about our chances. No scientifical data, no numbers, no factual causes I can give to back up the fact that we will win.

But the fact remains is that we lose to teams we are supposed to beat easily, and win games against teams we are supposed to lose. Never mind the current road record, or the fact we went in there last year with Tarvaris and stomped on them. And yes, they might have had their "B" team in at offense, but that vaunted D was playing. This year they are just as banged up, and our nemesis Hester is already ruled out. This won't be a blowout, but we will win.

Oh yes, we will.

You wanna win? Put Wilson in. Let him spin.

And Accuscore backs me up, who is coincidentally, 7-4 in projections for the Seahawks this year.
http://nflspinzone.com/2012/11/29/inside-the-accuscore-seattle-seahawks-vs-chicago-bears/

Piece 1 of the Playoff Puzzle Placed Precociously into a Permanent Pertinence with the Saints losing last night to the Altanta Faux Falcons. Let's keep it going this Sunday.

Seahawks fly high in any weather.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Hawks match up well against the Bears.

- Cutler targets Marshall on like 60-70% of throws.........Hawks have shut down just about all of the premier receivers this year
- Good time to play the Bears what with their rash of injuries
- Bears have a poor run defense (given up 3 straight 100 yard rushers), Hawks focus on the run
- Bears defense predicated on turnovers, Hawks have been good of late of not turning the ball over (knock on wood)

Anyway, it's as good of a time as any for the Hawks to be playing the Bears this year, save Cutler's concussion week. Maybe the whole Sherman/Browner thing will give some urgency to NEEDING to win this week.

hawker84

Reaction score
ya the gut thing didn't work for me, i'm going to kick back and watch the game and hope for the best...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I won't say I am confident with a victory this Sunday, especially with how we always seem to come up short on the road (no Wilson jokes), but I think there's a good chance of an upset. We have beaten the Bears in Soldier Field 2 out of the last 3 meetings. For whatever reason (except the playoffs dammit), we don't seem to have a problem beating the Bears.

This is one of those away games I won't be surprised if we beat the crap out of the Bears or if the Bears beat the crap out of us.

JKent82

Reaction score
I'm here with my bold prediction for the week. I don't feel all that confident about a hawks win. Call it cautiously hopeful hope in a win.

But back to the prediction!

Evan Moore comes up big. He got his big 6 yard catch last game, this is gonna be his breakout. Calling it now. TD and 50 yards or so on three catches.

I have no real reason to think this. This isn't even really the right thread for this. But I don't care, it's a gut thing.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'll be watching with low expectations this week and hoping for the best.

Last week, I expected the best and was sorely disappointed.

grizbob

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3qqk3xs8 said:
I'll be watching with low expectations this week and hoping for the best.

Last week, I expected the best and was sorely disappointed.

At least you got/get to see the game :3:

grizbob

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":15cdsdnz said:
you cant see the game grizbob? if not pm me

Thanks but no thanks NJ, I don't stream anymore 'cause every game I've tried to has resulted in a loss, so I'll just see the game via NFL Rewind :cry:

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2egydvrw said:
NJSeaHawk":2egydvrw said:
you cant see the game grizbob? if not pm me

Thanks but no thanks NJ, I don't stream anymore 'cause every game I've tried to has resulted in a loss, so I'll just see the game via NFL Rewind :cry:

Im sorry you missed it, but if you had seen the calls that were going against the Hawks you woulda pulled your hair out.