Will we see some Lane and Maxwell on Sunday?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • So far this season Trufant, Browner, and Sherman were the only Seahawk cornerbacks to get playing time on defense. At this point, the suspensions seem all but inevitable, but we don't know when they may be in effect. There's a lot of inexperience in the depth of or secondary, which leads me to ask:

Do you think Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell are going to see the field on defense at all this Sunday?
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• I hope we get to use some bandit, that way we can work them in slowly if they are needed.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Going to be Thurmond and trufant, and we will be fine... lane will be the nickel and Maxwell the dime..
    book it.
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

• I wanna see Lane at CB personally, just got a feeling he might be pretty good there.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• hawks4thewin wrote:Going to be Thurmond and trufant, and we will be fine... lane will be the nickel and Maxwell the dime..
    book it.

:thcoffee: :179417:
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• Throwdown wrote:I wanna see Lane at CB personally, just got a feeling he might be pretty good there.

I'm excited to see what he can do. If I remember right, he was pretty great in preseason (I know, I know, preseason means nothing, blah blah blah...).
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information