NFL Viewing Map week 13

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk13.html[/urltargetblank]

I think it's fair to say that Chris Myers and Tim Ryan are FOX's official Seahawks crew as they are once again the broadcast team for our game this weekend.

As for the Map, if you aren't in the extreme northwest or in the Chicago Radius, it doesn't look good for getting the game this week. The only full state to get coverage of our game is Washington...other than that it's part of Oregon, Part of Idaho (not enough of Montana to worry about) and the area around Chicago (parts of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky & Missouri)

I do have it currently scheduled to be broadcast here in Anchorage, and nobody is yet lined up to be using my slingbox, so if anyone is in a bind and needs a legal stream, send me and PM. I can only grant access to one person at a time, so it's on a first come first serve basis.

EDIT: looks like I have a taker for the slot on the slingbox. I'll repost something later if that changes.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wow.. figured we'd at least get the FOX B team for this one.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I get stuck watching Minn vs GB even though Chicago is closer to my town. It's less than a 3 hr drive. I probably won't want to watch anyways. Sigh.

grizbob

Reaction score
Yup, looks like the only way I will see em live again this year is if they make the playoffs :cry:

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing a few weeks back...that Myers and Ryan seem to be the official Fox broadcast crew covering our games. You can tell that Tim Ryan really knows his Seahawks by listening to him on Movin' the Chains radio show, where he quite often refers to the Seahawks.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
It sucks that Boise Idaho is evidently Denver Bronco territory. And since TB is playing them that appears to be the game for Boise.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
There are several updates for this week, but so far there are no changes for our game against the Bears.

UPDATES:
Los Angeles: TB-DEN to SF-STL
West Palm Beach FL; Scranton PA; Springfield MA: AZ-NYJ to TB-DEN
Little Rock AR: CAR-KC to SF-STL
Lansing MI; Jackson MS: MIN-GB to TB-DEN
Augusta GA: CAR-KC to MIN-GB
Great Falls; Butte and Missoula MT: TB-DEN to MIN-GB

Seaswab

Reaction score
I'd rather listen to these two instead of some of the other clowns they've given us.

Latest posts