Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Da Bears)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • RussWILSON3 wrote:My gut tells me 35-20 Bears.

Whenever I hear someone say, "My gut tells me..." I like to ask them to consider what their guts are full of. :mrgreen:

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawken-Dazs wrote:I agree with you 100% Aros. We play to win against the better teams, and we play not to lose against the worse teams. Hawks need this win more than ever.

Seahawks 17
    Da Beers 13

As long as those teams aren't on the road.

We lose this one.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• This will be the Giants game from last year. I felt worse about that one, and they smacked the G Men in the mouth that day. 27-14 Hawks!!!
    0-0 on the season.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• I'm picking the Seahawks, but only because I'm an irrational homer.
    * NET Staff *

• Road game at 10:00

Bears 30-16
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawks see their first blowout of the season.

Bears: 27
    Hawks: 6
    Superbowl.
    NJHawksFan
    NET Practice Squad

• 10 am road game. Not much of a discussion, until proven otherwise.

With Red hurting and probably out? If I was Mike Tice, I'd run the ball 40 times. Of course, since we don't generate a pass rush on the road Cutler should have some opportunities.

I think it will be a close game. I think we will play well and fight. I just don't think we have enough.

Bears 23, Seahawks 16
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• If we get blown out in this game, who wants to drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid with me? :179422:
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Looks like we slide back to 500 this week.

Bears crush the Hawks and we look like a recent expansion team.

Chicago 41
    Hawks 7
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• 17-23 hawks. An irrational win... or 23-24 an irrational loss again.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:If we get blown out in this game, who wants to drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid with me? :179422:

:180670: that would be me :P
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• grizbob wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:If we get blown out in this game, who wants to drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid with me? :179422:

:180670: that would be me :P

Put me down as well. :179422:
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• I predict some really good DVOA results!

No idea who wins, though.
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

• I have been just as disappointed as the next 12th man with our road woes. I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more against Miami, especially after it was obvious that our running game was getting nothing.

This week, i honestly think our defense is going to really step up. There is nobody on the Bears team that scares me. Browner and Sherman will rise to the occasion and shut down Marshal. They will not be able to run the ball. Not with that oline. Cutler will get pressured. Cutler will get hit. Cutler will be sniveling to Lovie and anyone else who will listen.

The problem is, will we be able to run the ball? Their Dline is very stout, but i see us running despite them. Urlacher is old and Briggs will miss the game. Done deal.

Seahawks win
    31-3
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• smashmouth59 wrote:I have been just as disappointed as the next 12th man with our road woes. I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more against Miami, especially after it was obvious that our running game was getting nothing.

This week, i honestly think our defense is going to really step up. There is nobody on the Bears team that scares me. Browner and Sherman will rise to the occasion and shut down Marshal. They will not be able to run the ball. Not with that oline. Cutler will get pressured. Cutler will get hit. Cutler will be sniveling to Lovie and anyone else who will listen.

The problem is, will we be able to run the ball? Their Dline is very stout, but i see us running despite them. Urlacher is old and Briggs will miss the game. Done deal.

Seahawks win
    31-3

Woah... while I love your optimism, and I agree defensively they will play better, I don't see this being one sided for either team. The last 3 teams have rushed for over a 100 yards against the bears, so I agree we will move the ball well with the run on Sunday.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• smashmouth59 wrote:I have been just as disappointed as the next 12th man with our road woes. I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more against Miami, especially after it was obvious that our running game was getting nothing.

Seahawks win
    31-3

Some folk just never seem to learn!! Last week, there were numerous posts of us thrashing the Dolphins......you'd think that we could "ease up" a bit?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Previous

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information