Anyone know the origin of the Wolf Gray color?

TripHawk

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Wolf Gray gym shoes from Nike, held it up to my jersey, and it's a perfect match. It got me wondering, is Wolf Gray a color they've been using for awhile that they gave to the Seahawks, or was it the other way around, and they came up with this name and are now rolling it out?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Those folk in Beaverton get paid the "big bucks" to come up with names like this. Back in the day...we were satisfied with Light gray....Medium gray....Dark gray!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
It was the color of our original pants before they went to silver in 84 or so.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
TripHawk":wt9jdoxx said:
I just bought a pair of Wolf Gray gym shoes from Nike, held it up to my jersey, and it's a perfect match. It got me wondering, is Wolf Gray a color they've been using for awhile that they gave to the Seahawks, or was it the other way around, and they came up with this name and are now rolling it out?

Where'd you get the shoes?

OP
OP
TripHawk

TripHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":s7nbiux3 said:
TripHawk":s7nbiux3 said:

Where'd you get the shoes?

I got them at Dick's sporting goods- Nike Vomero +7, if you want to check them out online. The Nike site has the customized shoes that are a perfect uniform match, this isn't that exactly but it's just a Wolf Gray shoe, with some blue and green.

My question is really whether that name has been around since before our uniforms, or whether it got named to make it sound like they were putting together something "new" for our uniforms. I'm guessing the color has been around but I never noticed it before.

Latest posts