Real Rob Report: Back From Bye Week 12

drdiags

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted so thought I would put it up here. Some may not be in the mood right now for a look at the guys but maybe others are?

[youtube]f_dUIsJQXQQ[/youtube]

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Thanks for posting it Doc. Loved it as always. I love all these guys, thru losses, controversy, letdowns, dissapointments it dont matter, they're my boys.

Moffitt, Sherm, Browner, Marshaun, Real Rob... love em all.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Moffitt with those shades and his story behind them. Crazy. He is one of my favorites on the report.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
The fact that Mike Rob says to Russell Wilson "your work ethic is a thing of legend around here and inspires us all" .... thats pretty cool considering Wilson is a rookie.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Wilson is the man! love his demeanor, and how he is so hungry to get better. Really hope he is the QB to take us to the bowl.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man, those are great, but from what happened yesterday and the looming suspensions it didn't quite brighten my day like it has before.

HansGruber

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3jxuyqd1 said:
Thanks for posting it Doc. Loved it as always. I love all these guys, thru losses, controversy, letdowns, dissapointments it dont matter, they're my boys.

Moffitt, Sherm, Browner, Marshaun, Real Rob... love em all.

I'm right there with ya, man.

Haven't been here much the last few days because I just can't take all the negativity. Frankly, I love these players, seeing what they're really like adds a whole new dimension to being a fan. And I'm gonna be thankful as hell that we have Sherman and Browner long after those suspensions are over and they're still dominating the NFL.

Latest posts