Hawk fans you have a very good team...

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
You have a good young QB, a great RB a very good WR and a decent rookie WR this year.

Your D has an amazing front 4 solid linebackers.. and Corners that played well all year.

So please dont let the suspensions taint your mind thinking your team isnt that good, it is very young and IMO in 2 years be scary even away from home.

Stay strong Hawk fans, your team will continue to improve.

:thirishdrinkers:

drdiags

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Pats Fan. Nice to have a different non-biased perspective provided. Sometimes it is tough to gauge your team from up close and maybe wearing rose colored glasses.

But we like shedding blood to get all of the bad juju out. Your guys are picking up steam. Good luck to you as well.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Dont know who the rookie WR you're talking about is, but you said it right. This is still a rebuild year and we're currently the #6 team in the playoffs. We went from getting blown out to the road to being in every single one of them. Eventually our snake bitten fortune on the road will start amounting to wins. I'm very pleased, yet frustrated at the same time how this season has gone.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the post, it takes a high class individual to come on to the board of another team's fans (especially one that beat you earlier in the season) to offer condolences after a brutal, soul killing defeat.

These guys need to read stuff like that as some of them are so emotionally invested in seeing our often mediocre team succeed. I think what hurts these guys most is the fact that this team looked to be drastically different from the under performing squads of yesteryear, so many fans got excited about the prospect of perhaps again having a team to be reckoned with.

I am with you in that we have a good team. They are a young team with huge potential and a very promising quarterback in Russell Wilson (who has put us in position to win every single game we have played this season), and it's only going to be another season or two before we get it all together and start destroying teams on the road the way we do at home.

NYCoug

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":iaimokm7 said:
You have a good young QB, a great RB a very good WR and a decent rookie WR this year.

Your D has an amazing front 4 solid linebackers.. and Corners that played well all year.

So please dont let the suspensions taint your mind thinking your team isnt that good, it is very young and IMO in 2 years be scary even away from home.

Stay strong Hawk fans, your team will continue to improve.

Classy post man, thanks!

I agree with your points and think that the rest of the team will pick up the slack the rest of the way. Here's hoping you're right good sir.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Steve2222":xi6lg1h0 said:
Dont know who the rookie WR you're talking about is, but you said it right. This is still a rebuild year and we're currently the #6 team in the playoffs. We went from getting blown out to the road to being in every single one of them. Eventually our snake bitten fortune on the road will start amounting to wins. I'm very pleased, yet frustrated at the same time how this season has gone.

The rookie I was talking about was Golden Tate? they WR from ND.

JonRud

Reaction score
I told myself before this season that I was not going to take the losses so hard, and I was not going to be a maniac about these games anymore. I have 2 kids now, my dad had a bad health scare, I am very busy at work...and there is no time to brood for 3 days after every loss. There are more important things in life.

Of course that didn't work at all. I am purely miserable today as always. I hate this team and what they do to me!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

themunn

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2dpxfoas said:
Steve2222":2dpxfoas said:

That just emphasises how bad he's been for the last 2 years, we drafted him in 2010

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Very cool. Very classy. The perspective is much appreciated. Personally, I needed it. Along the lines of what Smokin said, we went from big question marks just a couple months ago to thinking we are in position right now to make some noise and reach the playoffs. That excitement and emotional switcheroo is what made this loss so disheartening. But we are a very young team and losing to the Dolphins on the road in an early game does not change the foundation of what can be a very special few years (at least) as this squad matures and gains important experience to go with its speed, strength, and future personnel improvements.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
the munn,

Nah just tells ya how BAD I am on the NFC side of things.. could have sworn he came out last year lol...

Throwdown

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2qqd722j said:
Steve2222":2qqd722j said:

Hes a third year guy, who has been pretty slow to develop but its finally happening n its a treat to watch him

sturg78

Reaction score
If he was wrong about Tate, does that make him wrong about our team!? Just kidding, thanks for the optimism. I agree.

ensett

Reaction score
Hard to feel too reassured by this when you didnt know Tate was in his 3rd year. The dude has played in 2 playoff games, made highlight reel catches on primetime, and you still basically didnt know who he was? Ok

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
ensett":1ttypitw said:
Hard to feel too reassured by this when you didnt know Tate was in his 3rd year. The dude has played in 2 playoff games, made highlight reel catches on primetime, and you still basically didnt know who he was? Ok

lol it was the NFC, I am an AFC type guy (IE if it didnt effect my team I didnt watch.) and until this year I paid LITTLE if ANY attention to the hawks. After watching your team beat mine I paid closer attention is all...

And in my defense I say I have watched a FEW Championship caliber teams in the last decade. Between my Pats and the Colts I watched how they developed and grew threw the years. I see the Hawks doing the same.

sam1313

Reaction score
Thanks PasFan. Don't let ensett get to you, most of us appreciate your perspective.

Cheers. :thirishdrinkers:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ensett":1d1fklj3 said:
Yeah, like you know everything about all the players on the Patriots.
Ensett, Smoky the bear says only you can prevent dickish posts.

mistaowen

Reaction score
ensett":3fk0j6hr said:

......really. :34853_doh:

Anyways, thanks a lot. Even those who are wanting to burn down the facilities should realize this team is improving even if yesterday was ugly. The old Seahawks would never be in the situations they have been in this year to win tough road games. We are no longer 'soft' in any sense of the word. Miami isn't in the top tier of teams but they are across the country and have solid run D, especially up the middle, which we consistently ran at on first down. I am already excited thinking about the new batch of players we are going to draft next year to fill in the glaring holes *cough Trufant and Hill*

Pats looking like the team to beat in the AFC right now, right there with the Texans. Probably looking at only 1 loss if Mccourty started playing safety earlier in the season. Even with Gronk out you guys should probably coast to a top 3 seed. I went to UNH so it is nice to see my team starting to build a team through the draft like I watched the Pats do for so many years.