Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 am 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
Yeah I don't get calling a 6 year vet (he's in year 7 now) a rookie.. especially since he had previous starter experience. At least in Hasselbeck's start he didn't start one game and only really had in-game experience when Green Bay would fake a field goal or when he'd come in in mop-up duty.

I think what Lymon is saying is.. lets back off of Wilson's enshrinement into Canton. Lets hold off on calling him the next Montana or even the next Brees..

If he develops into any of those things.. lets face it.. NO Seahawk fan alive is going to be pissed off about that, lol. But he's played ELEVEN games.. let's at least wait until he gets 3 years of starting under his belt before we go out throwing historical comparisons to the kid. And if he breaks some records this season.. that's good too.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2233
He is rewriting history with everything.he is doing. I fully plan on celebrating that and enjoying it all along the way. In my OP there was no disrepect meant....the reality is Wilson is putting up those numbers.....its a shame not to be excited.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
volsunghawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
He's no troll. He's just sour today.


I don't know. That point about the definition of what a rookie is is so stupid, it's got to be trolling. :|

So now anytime I say anything that is just dumb, I get to claim I was trolling? I can work with that.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
Russel Wilson could break every passing record in the books. I love Hass like a brother but he never did that.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
volsunghawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
He's no troll. He's just sour today.


I don't know. That point about the definition of what a rookie is is so stupid, it's got to be trolling. :|


Please explain. Perhaps you can tell me what the proper definition is for 'rookie' in professional sports?

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
LymonHawk wrote:
volsunghawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
He's no troll. He's just sour today.


I don't know. That point about the definition of what a rookie is is so stupid, it's got to be trolling. :|


Please explain. Perhaps you can tell me what the proper definition is for 'rookie' in professional sports?


You used the label "Seahawks rookie" for 2 people who were in completely different stages of their career. You're not a rookie again just because you switch teams. Your previous experience is still just that, experience.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
BTW Russell Wilson is on pace for about 450 TD's, assuming he plays at a consistent level and is able to avoid injury for 17 seasons. Just FYI. NBD.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
T-Sizzle wrote:
He is rewriting history with everything.he is doing. I fully plan on celebrating that and enjoying it all along the way. In my OP there was no disrepect meant....the reality is Wilson is putting up those numbers.....its a shame not to be excited.


What history have I been rewriting?

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
Hasselbeck's rookie season with the Titans really was substantially better than Jake Locker's rookie season.
Jerry Rice's rookie season with the Seahawks was very disappointing, though. As was Franco Harris's rookie season with the Seahawks.

You know, Lymon is right, the word rookie is very versatile. I plan to use it much more.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2233
LymonHawk wrote:
T-Sizzle wrote:
He is rewriting history with everything.he is doing. I fully plan on celebrating that and enjoying it all along the way. In my OP there was no disrepect meant....the reality is Wilson is putting up those numbers.....its a shame not to be excited.


What history have I been rewriting?


You should really not need me to answer that for you.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Zebulon Dak wrote:

You used the label "Seahawks rookie" for 2 people who were in completely different stages of their career. You're not a rookie again just because you switch teams. Your previous experience is still just that, experience.


You are correct. Hass' was in his third year when he came here. If you want to compare his rookie stats, you should start with his first year with GB......but that's not what happened, is it?

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
T-Sizzle wrote:
LymonHawk wrote:
T-Sizzle wrote:
He is rewriting history with everything.he is doing. I fully plan on celebrating that and enjoying it all along the way. In my OP there was no disrepect meant....the reality is Wilson is putting up those numbers.....its a shame not to be excited.


What history have I been rewriting?


You should really not need me to answer that for you.


You made the comment, now please back it up, or admit you were fabricating 'facts.'

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 am 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Scottemojo wrote:
Hasselbeck's rookie season with the Titans really was substantially better than Jake Locker's rookie season.
Jerry Rice's rookie season with the Seahawks was very disappointing, though. As was Franco Harris's rookie season with the Seahawks.

You know, Lymon is right, the word rookie is very versatile. I plan to use it much more.


So, do you consider Hass' first year with Seattle as his rookie year?

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:

You used the label "Seahawks rookie" for 2 people who were in completely different stages of their career. You're not a rookie again just because you switch teams. Your previous experience is still just that, experience.


You are correct. Hass' was in his third year when he came here. If you want to compare his rookie stats, you should start with his first year with GB......but that's not what happened, is it?


The original comparison had nothing to do with Hass being a rookie. It had to do with Hass being "arguably the best QB in franchise history." You're the one who got your panties in a bunch over it.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
LymonHawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
Hasselbeck's rookie season with the Titans really was substantially better than Jake Locker's rookie season.
Jerry Rice's rookie season with the Seahawks was very disappointing, though. As was Franco Harris's rookie season with the Seahawks.

You know, Lymon is right, the word rookie is very versatile. I plan to use it much more.


So, do you consider Hass' first year with Seattle as his rookie year?

Nope. He played for the Packers for two years.
So really, with all that extra time to learn the game, and playing with the offensive genius that is Mike Holmgren, it is really a bit sad that he is being outclassed by a bona fide rookie.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am
Posts: 2609
Quote:
rook·ie
n.

2. Sports A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.


Topps doesn't make rookie cards for when a player arrives on a new team.

Russel is rewriting the recent history that no quarterback under 6' can play in the modern NFL, but I don't think that's what anyone was referring to.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
12evanf wrote:
Quote:
rook·ie
n.

2. Sports A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.


Topps doesn't make rookie cards for when a player arrives on a new team.

Russel is rewriting the recent history that no quarterback under 6' can play in the modern NFL, but I don't think that's what anyone was referring to.


And he's also rewriting the history books for every QB named Russell Wilson. Amazing!

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am
Posts: 2609
LymonHawk wrote:
12evanf wrote:
Quote:
rook·ie
n.

2. Sports A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.


Topps doesn't make rookie cards for when a player arrives on a new team.

Russel is rewriting the recent history that no quarterback under 6' can play in the modern NFL, but I don't think that's what anyone was referring to.


And he's also rewriting the history books for every QB named Russell Wilson. Amazing!


No, he's just writing that history for the first time, not rewriting it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7707
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


How DARE you insult Matthew Hasselbeck that way?!?!?!

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am
Posts: 7851
Ignore trolls and they go away.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:


Forget to have your daily dose of this in the morning?

Image

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
Scottemojo wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


:roll:

Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
Funny, Sarlacc.
I was thinking he forgot to have this:
Image

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:25 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:


I'm not an atheist. I just learned a long time ago that if somebody asks you if you're a god you say YES!

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
Hasselbeck wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


:roll:

Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.

Who said he is on his way to Canton?

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
Scottemojo wrote:
Who said he is on his way to Canton?


Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 pm 
* NET Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
Posts: 921
Location: Anchorage, AK
Quote:
Let me guess: You have a little alter in your living room, with a picture of RW on it, and burning candles on both sides...incense too? Am I right?


Only on gameday. 8)

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
Hasselbeck wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
Who said he is on his way to Canton?


Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"

What is so inherently wrong about those people, though? Why do some on this board care about the extent to which others get excited?
I'm happy about RW's performance, but I fully understand that he could never have another decent season for whatever reason. Yet, I don't feel this need to go around keeping the excitement of others in check.
:229031_shrug:

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 8824
Location: Granite Falls, WA
I still don't know where anyone besides Kerley says that Russell is Canton bound.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:16 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm
Posts: 387
Some people are just hard to impress.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Posts: 3179
I've learned one thing after reading this post front to back, It's impossible to argue with the Hasseljokers,,They have Hasselbeck on a pedestal, and don't want any exhuberence from the RW fans to topple him.

I'm going to enjoy what RW has accomplished in his Rookie outing so far, and I won't allow the locked in Hasselbeck fans to try'n keep me from comparing Wilson with whomever I choose.
Matt Hasselbeck was surrounded by a HOF type O-line, and RB/FB, and QB Coaching to make him a good Seahawks QB, and other than Lynch, Wilson has been working with FAR LESS to prop up his numbers.
Is he a HOF'r in the making?, I don't know, but where is it written that we don't have the right to believe he could be.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
I love Hass. He's probably my favorite Seahawk of all time. But he's not going to the HOF and let's face it, RW probably is.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8907
Location: With a white girl
Russell Wilson is going to Canton one day.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
scutterhawk wrote:
Is he a HOF'r in the making?, I don't know, but where is it written that we don't have the right to believe he could be.

Bingo.

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Russell Wilson is going to Canton one day.


He'll probably go for Walt's induction just to get a feel for what it'll be like for him in 23 years.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:43 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
Is Russell Wilson the greatest Seahawk of all time? Who knows. Nobody can say for sure. I'd say it's probable at this point. Like maybe 97%.

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:45 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8907
Location: With a white girl
I can say that he's already the greatest ROOKIE QB in franchise history.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Scottemojo wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.


Is this a personal attack? I mean G-D forbid someone might have a different view than you! If you don't like what I write, don't read my posts...simple.

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
Zebulon Dak wrote:
I love Hass. He's probably my favorite Seahawk of all time. But he's not going to the HOF and let's face it, RW probably is.


He's likely already there based off this historic 6-5 start to his career.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Ignore trolls and they go away.


Aren't you the guy who questioned my fandom?

I have two words for you....Carson Palmer.

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
LymonHawk wrote:
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Ignore trolls and they go away.


Aren't you the guy who questioned my fandom?

I have two words for you....Carson Palmer.


And we have NO interest in Peyton Manning.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13441
Location: King In The North
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?

_________________
Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am
Posts: 7851
Zebulon Dak wrote:
Is Russell Wilson the greatest Seahawk of all time? Who knows. Nobody can say for sure. I'd say it's probable at this point. Like maybe 97%.


Post of the day.

I take back what I said about ignoring the trolls... clearly it's better to rip the piss out of them instead.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I love Zeb to the point of thinking of............no, can't do it.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:52 pm 
* El Primo *
* El Primo *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 5220
Location: Skagit County, WA
Zebulon Dak wrote:
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?


I don't care that you got the tattoo, but I'd rather not see it pasted on the forum.

_________________
If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 8824
Location: Granite Falls, WA
LymonHawk wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
LymonHawk wrote:
[quote="Zebulon Dak"]He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.


Being excited is one thing, getting his face tattooed on your butt is another.


Are you saying I shouldn't have gotten the tattoo?


I don't care that you got the tattoo, but I'd rather not see it pasted on the forum.[/quote]

Come on LymonHawk, you show your ass around here often enough. Why can't he?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 253hawk, Google [Bot], grizbob, JMR, Largefarva, Meeker, MichaelHawk70, misTer, Popeyejones, SoulfishHawk and 75 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.