Is it any coincidence..

kmedic

Reaction score
That Russell Wilson takes only a couple days off during the bye week, comes in last Thursday, Friday, and Sunday to study film and workout while the rest of the team goes on vacation? He ends up being bringing his A game while the rest of them falls flat on their asses.

Preparation is everything my friends.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
We can only hope he rubs off on everyone. I think he already has on Golden Tate as they seem to have formed a bond and Tate has been playing pretty well.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Some people take it more seriously then others, that's life. I wish they would all put in as much work as he does, but as we have all seen way too many times in the NFL, once you get that fat paycheck a lot of people disappear.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
But no, it is not a coincidence at all. Some teams are more invested in football as a profession than others, it varies by group. The mentality of the team is a reflection of coaching and what type of behavior or approach they require.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
We can only hope he rubs off on everyone. I think he already has on Golden Tate as they seem to have formed a bond and Tate has been playing pretty well.
Tate and his girl spent Thanksgiving with RW and his wife (Halloween also). I love seeing the bond they've formed off the field and it shows on the field.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1jhtuumt said:
Tate and his girl spent Thanksgiving with RW and his wife (Halloween also). I love seeing the bond they've formed off the field and it shows on the field.

Yea I saw that. Loved it. RW is such a positive influence and motivational source. One look at his twitter is all you need. He's the only twitter I follow on the regular. RW is the reason I am certain the wheels will not fall off like many are predicting.

The things he is doing as a 3rd round rookie is unreal. The fact he is not garnering more attention from it is even more unreal. But that's ok, RW with another chip on his shoulder could be a scary good thing for us.

garydrake425

Reaction score
I think we found are QB. Now we just need to let him take off. Who knows maybe we are a passing team and dont know it yet.

The D really failed us yesterday and the run wasn't working well with Lynch but Mr. Wilson's arm and legs were in full effect. We needed to ditch the gameplan and let the kid loose but failed to do so. When Russ was throwing the ball we were scoring TD's but as soon as the game was tied the run game came back to try and run the clock out and go for a dumb field goal knowing are D wasn't there today. I think somebodys job needs evaluation or a good talkin to. We are a very good team and dont let anyone make u think otherwise from this bad coaching/blown coverage performance.