Anyone feel real bad regarding our cbs suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strohmin

Reaction score
Probably not many people will agree, but does anyone feel really really sh*tty after hearing the news about our CBs? to the point where the whole season doesn't seem to be what they thought it was? I am getting more and more pissed thinking about it.

What could they have possibly taken that they needed so bad yet was on the banned list? If it is Adderall, why the hell would they need that? All you need is proper nutrition protein and vitamins.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Not yet, not until we find out if the appeal is complete and we see if the suspension is upheld or withdrawn.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I didn't feel bad when moffit did it and I don't feel bad now.

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
And this couldn't have been in the previous suspension thread....why?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I take methylamphetamine which is the brother drug of pure amphetamine, which i've also taken, it's used for improved concentration focus and or energy.

I think it's kinda stupid to be banned for this but I can also understand why it is, speaking as a user.

The Radish

Reaction score
Not enough information for me.

Seems to me that 4 game suspensions were after 2-3 times failing tests. We haven't heard a damned thing about this all season and now all of a sudden its 4 games?

Damned strange.

:roll:

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Basis4day":38ecy0ck said:
I didn't feel bad when moffit did it and I don't feel bad now.

When Moffit did it. I thought it was cough medicine.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Even though I'm a scientist, and even though I'm the same age, I still sort of look up to these guys. I mean, I don't consider Brandon Browner to be my hero, but.....I mean, he's a guy whose work I respect and look forward to watching. Same goes for Sherman.

So yeah, I feel like garbage.

Imagine if you heard about one of your close friends being arrested. Innocent until proven guilty, and the trial has yet to occur....but you'd still feel pretty bad about it. I would, at least.

I disagree with the Moffit thing above, because Moffit hasn't really done anything or earned any respect. The secondary is the linchpin of this team.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
SoCalHawk":sdekpjto said:
And this couldn't have been in the previous suspension thread....why?

It should be. I just wasn't thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.