This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Da Bears.

JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I'm surprised you didn't post the one you posted in the shack! This one's hilarious!!

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:I'm surprised you didn't post the one you posted in the shack! This one's hilarious!!

Yea, I cant remember where I found that one. I think somebody made it right after the Beastquake game when we were going to play Chicago the next week. I cant remember who made it though to give them credit.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• JSeahawks wrote:Da Bears.

Is that Brock Lesnar in a bear suit? LOL.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• I'll be at this game. I'm sitting in section 124 (one of the end zones) and will be in the 4th row. I'll be flying my 12th man flag whenever it won't get me stabbed by Bears fans.

I've been to the last 3 or 4 Seattle/Chicago game the last three years (including playoffs)....these Bears fans are the WORST people alive.
    Last edited by AbsolutNET on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: language
    maporsche
    NET Practice Squad

• No doubt, I went out there when we lost 37-6, same year we almost beat them in the playoffs. Worst fans I've ever been around, by far, and I've been to 11 road games.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• maporsche wrote:I'll be at this game. I'm sitting in section 124 (one of the end zones) and will be in the 4th row. I'll be flying my 12th man flag whenever it won't get me stabbed by Bears fans.

I've been to the last 3 or 4 Seattle/Chicago game the last three years (including playoffs)....these Bears fans are the WORST people alive.

pack a couple pic-a-nic baskets that should throw em off... lol
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• I cant believe someone said this on the BR forum..

"cant believe Bears are scared of Hawks. use your paw on wings man. anyway just let you guys know our defense is in the sink right now. we are 1-5 road team. if you guys loose to hawks at home -i guess you guys sucks." <------------lol

its all in the day man, long as the Hawks do some serious carb packing the night before they should be OK?

good complex carbs too, not that white pasta white rice crap... Quinua, Amaranth, Cous Cous, Millet, Kamut, all that good stuff foods they built the pyramids with! "superfoods" whole cooked oats, sprouted grain breads, eat right, live right, play right...

GO HAWKS!!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• maporsche wrote:This was me; I made it on television.

http://boblake.name/wp-content/uploads/ ... _19841.jpg

When I saw you holding 12 proudly with the game still in the balance, I felt something good was just about to happen!
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

• Fans were actually much better that I've seen in the past. Lots of "boos" of course, but that's expected.

It was such an exciting game. No where near as exciting as when I fly home to Seattle for games at the CLink too (I was at the Green Bay MNF game, was just happy to not have controversy this time lol)
    maporsche
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information