Do you want to make the playoffs?

Seeker

Reaction score
I know i know dumb question,

but think about it.

this team can't beat miami on the road which basically like saying we can't beat anybody on the road. If we make the playoffs (which is still possible, go figure) it wil most likely be on the road and probably against green bay. Do you really want to see that play out nationally?

Angry Aaron rodgers throwing up 538 and talking about how the real refs finally rectified that little fluke in seattle.
you wanna see that played out and see how it feels to be the saints after they got ran on by marshawn and saw them highlights all offseason.

you know it would be in NFL films top 10 greatest packer moments as number 9 forever right (yes packer fans take this game that personally now).

you really want that just to say you made it to the playoffs?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Wow. Can't believe I just read that. Great mentality.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I understand both sides of the coin, but any given Sunday, and a Hot team makes this post invalid.

Weren't the Steelers a #6 seed when they beat us in the Super Bowl?

ensett

Reaction score
Teams get hot in the playoffs all the time. For all anybody knows we can go into Green Bay and win by 50.
You aren't Miss Cleo, you don't know what's gonna happen, so why do you pretend you do?

uncle fester

Reaction score
If you don't want to be in the playoffs, then what's the point of any of it? To hell with any other team's damaged pride.

ensett

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1twtlsp7 said:
I understand both sides of the coin, but any given Sunday, and a Hot team makes this post invalid.

The Giants were also only 9-7 with the 25th ranked defense last year, and obviously got it together at the right time.

Or the 2008 Cardinals, a team who got blown out multiple times in the regular season, were as close as it gets to winning it all.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ensett":2064cpyi said:
NFSeahawks628":2064cpyi said:

The Giants were also only 9-7 with the 25th ranked defense last year, and obviously got it together at the right time.

Or the 2008 Cardinals, a team who got blown out multiple times in the regular season, were as close as it gets to winning it all.
I would have been bitter for a very long time had the bold happened, that was a painful game for me.

Twisted

Reaction score
playoff spoilers can be fun, specially if like the plowboys or pikers make it

rpmischris

Reaction score
well with sherm and browner suspended we might as well just cash it in early. Lets let our backups play and gain valuable game experience for next year; Hello Josh Portis Era! I am so SICK of this joker of a qb we have now. I just cant stand how good he is playing.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter in my book . It's like going to a gun fight with a dull knife. We just don't win on the road period ever!

warden

Reaction score
We are the third youngest team in the league. A playoff game would be a huge benefit in developing our young players

m0ng0

Reaction score
warden":18r9nmbq said:
We are the third youngest team in the league. A playoff game would be a huge benefit in developing our young players

no question about it !

Reaction score
If we have a chance to beat a defending SuperBlow chump ~ ( GB or NYG ) ~ like we did to the Aints of 2010........??

I'm All For It !!

6th seed be damned...........

Steve2222

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if we finish 9-7 winning out at home and losing out on the road. We get the 6th seed and run the table on the road all the way to the Super Bowl.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Yes. Low expectations. Underdogs.

I think this young team plays better when they're not favored.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Anything can happen in the playoffs, no matter how bad this team looks right now. Of course you should want them to make it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This site was founded on "Attack the post, not the poster" so in the spirit of that number one rule on .NET since 1998, I will simply say that your post was a waste of Internet space.

Latest posts