You guys do know there are 5 games left, right?

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
You guys overreact so much, to every single game. We still have 5 games left and we currently have the 6 seed. Everyone else lost so the wild card race hasn't changed. Everyone is saying that they're done with the seahawks, i think im done with seahawks.net because everyone here is ridiculous, with thier overreactions.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Are you aware that Browner and Sherman are out for four of those five?

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
What?!!!! There is???!! Well I'll be darned. *sarcasm off*

I agree with you. Bunch if sissy lalas around here

heyu123

Reaction score
True. Ppl overreact. All the games left are real winnable.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
It so many things. poor coaching, lack of discipline, no heart, a defense that is getting worse as the season progresses, though not having any injuries. This team is mediocre at best and seems to be outcoached most every week. Now add 4 game suspensions on two of the best defenders on the team and we have the makings of an epic meltdown. This is where the wheels fell off right here.

Largent80

Reaction score
Big deal.......2 of those are difficult road games and one at home against a good SF team, and even the rams are not pretenders.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Twisted":31y9lq8i said:
BillHawks":31y9lq8i said:
Are you aware that Browner and Sherman are out for four of those five?

thats official?

No, but Schefter isn't the type of guy that posts stuff without some kind of confirmation. There's no way they win their appeals, even if it is for Adderall. Just a really stupid mistake.

It would be kind of fun to be Schefter and just post some rumor like that and let it run for a while though.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
IMO, the Hawks would have crushed the Dolphins if they played at the CLink.

That said, the Hawks would have lost to the NY Jets if they played the game in New Jersey.

The team loses it's mojo when they travel. No doubt the team feeds off the home crowd, but they are such polar opposites when they play away games.

No emotion. No fight.

I didn't even see Optimus Prime do any jawing. So, Chicago and Buffalo will be tough....a playoff berth will go down to the wire. They have got to fix the away games woes.

cesame

Reaction score
Why should we trust Pete Carroll to come up big?

He has lost control.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
truehawksfan":bnkecdqd said:
IMO, the Hawks would have crushed the Dolphins if they played at the CLink.

That said, the Hawks would have lost to the NY Jets if they played the game in New Jersey.

The team loses it's mojo when they travel. No doubt the team feeds off the home crowd, but they are such polar opposites when they play away games.

No emotion. No fight.

I didn't even see Optimus Prime do any jawing. So, Chicago and Buffalo will be tough....a playoff berth will go down to the wire. They have got to fix the away games woes.

There is NO EXCUSE to be THAT DIFFERENT on the road compared to home, none.

Home field advantage is big but it should not change your team. That being said our current record isn't indicative of anything just like being better or worse than this record would. Team has played a close game 10 out of 11 times this year, but thats not necessarily always a good thing.

PC has next year and if nothing its time to move on, sorry.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
It's not too late to lose out for Draft position. Is Luck still going first?

JKent82

Reaction score
There are 5 games left. But this was a painful game. It confirmed a number of things I didn't think were correct. We quite definitely have not solved the defensive issues nor are we fine on the road like I thought. It may have been a close game, but this was a legitimately bad offensive team we played today and we didn't do well at all. This wasn't Matt Stafford picking us apart underneath.

So while we can still do some stuff this year it was a bit of a reality check for me.