Kinda on Pete - just like the Lions game

pehawk

Reaction score
First, I am going to give the Fins some props. Defensively they were GREAT. They forced Russell in week 2 Russell (even though stats are better). Hats off to 'em.

Like the Rams and Lions defeats; the parts added up to a win but the sum is a loss.

While they didn't run the ball well, the offense was productive.

Speaking of offense, just like in Detroit, Bevell called the wrong type of screen, every time. Amazing.

Mentally I questioned giving the team a week off. The defense looked tired after that week off, so it may've actually hindered their conditioning. And it just seemed this team hasn't done anything to earn a week off yet. They're young and learning. That's easy, 20-20 criticism, but maybe.

I'm growing pretty frustrated. We've all seen lessor teams accomplish alot more. And contendor status is right there, it's RIGHT OVER THERE, GO GET IT! I know, I know....I'm VERY thankful for what Pete's done rebuilding this team. But, he built it so well, the 4 year plan is a 3 year one, if they want it.

I'm still too pissed to get it all out. 10AM losses ruin everything. I hate the games and all of you 4 hours earlier.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2q6ox6jj said:
Week 2 Russell? Dude was making great plays all day long. Escaped several sure sacks only to throw dead-on completions for first downs. And ran for good yardage when he couldn't.

I meant having to REALLY move in the pocket. I guess I phrased that wrong; the pass protection looked early season.

Latest posts