Legion Of Boom

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
The amazing fantastic hard hitting shutdown Legion of Boom just gave up 253 yards passing to the Miami Dolphins who cant even sell out a game. I'll let that sink in.

hawk45

Reaction score
We have to rework that nickname. Legion of...poo? Legion of...marshmallows? Come on help me.

Legion of...roadkill?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yeah keep the cool nicknames . Cause that's about all we got on the road .

JSeahawks

Reaction score
How can people not understand that its the linebackers (who are not part of the Legion of Boom) who are the biggest problem we have in coverage?

Happybelly

Reaction score
This game was far more on the defensive line and linebackers than the secondary. Although, I don't think Kam has played very well this year overall.

OP
OP
NJHawksFan

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I find it interesting that people spend the whole off season talking up Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright and Leroy's experience and then blame the linebacking core as a whole for screwing up CONSISTENTLY. Is anyone willing to hold those "talented but raw" young players responsible? Could it be guys like KJ aren't as good as we thought? Who exactly are we blaming here?

hawk45

Reaction score
There were guys wide open deep down the field twice that I saw. If those were supposed to be LBers covering then we have some messed up defensive schemes. Anything is possible.

Agree that secondary is least of our problems though. Still, you give up that many yards to the Dolphins and I don't think any part of your defense can have a nickname without looking silly.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I mean, once again, it was the #3 WR and TE/RBs making plays in the passing game. I don't think Browner got thrown at once and Sherm maybe gave up 2x 7 yard passes. Please try to understand football before making comments like this.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":13ov4q1r said:
The amazing fantastic hard hitting shutdown Legion of Boom just gave up 253 yards passing to the Miami Dolphins who cant even sell out a game. I'll let that sink in.

I saw that the seats weren't even half filled in Miami.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't see how it matters that they can't sell out a game.

The Dolphins picked on leroy hill and marcus Trufant a lot. This Dolphins offense also threw the ball all over the Cardinals, remember that. They are well coached and have some pieces. But this was a really disappointing effort, can't stand the blown coverages.

ensett

Reaction score
253 yards against a QB who has already thrown for 400 on the road? Ill take it, and ill like it.

talic7

Reaction score
ensett":1g2bacjx said:
253 yards against a QB who has already thrown for 400 on the road? Ill take it, and ill like it.
I won't. Mainly because of how and when those 253 were allowed. Our D just looked shitty today, especially in the 4th quarter.

hawk45

Reaction score
ensett":1lq4f4ug said:

Awesome. I knew there was someone out there who would put their money on the "but Miami is good guys, I swear" line.

ensett

Reaction score
I think Miami is highly underrated but I dont get all my info from ESPN.