Root for SF

QuahHawk

Reaction score
After a tough loss to Miami, possibly the most disappointing loss under the PC/JS tenure, we are realistically out of the running to win the NFC West. So to my point is, we should be rooting for San Francisco to knock off the Saints to help our wildcard hope stay alive.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I cant bring myself to do it considering how their fans have acted around here. after the loss to Miami I am writing off the playoffs so I am just going with my hater-mode.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Wenhawk":23v8c1ad said:
After a tough loss to Miami, possibly the most disappointing loss under the PC/JS tenure, we are realistically out of the running to win the NFC West. So to my point is, we should be rooting for San Francisco to knock off the Saints to help our wildcard hope stay alive.
Our team is not ready for playoffs. We need to win road games, we played better on the road last year. We seem to have regressed on defense when our offense started playing little bit.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Wild card is meaningless since this team cannot win 3 games on the road in the playoffs. We need to hope for a SF collapse.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Sf. Wins I believe our loss does not hurt us making the playoffs ( I'm sure that's your point )
Bit makes me madder we have been up...
The other side like other have said......why make the playoffs? We willbe on the road and we know what happens there...

Largent80

Reaction score
Wild card?......that more than likely is a road game.....hahahahahaha, what a joke this has become.

m0ng0

Reaction score
good god, I dont think they need our help at the moment....they are looking FIERCE !

garydrake425

Reaction score
The refs are the favorites to win the Superbowl or whoever they like thats playing. We have all seen this before and i dont think i need to say more. :pukeface:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1tp1pl72 said:
9ers are my favorites to win the damn super bowl right now.
With this said I'm officially in a nightmare please someone wake me up!!