Who would you fire (1 player or 1 coach)

falcongoggles

Reaction score
-Bruce Irvin - the fired player has to come from the defense so it lights a fire under them. He just ran past the QB over and over and over. Those plays where Tannehill shredded us at the end were so close if we could just get some pressure and he gave nothing, NOTHING on the D-line

JSeahawks

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3atco9dt said:
-Bruce Irvin - the fired player has to come from the defense so it lights a fire under them. He just ran past the QB over and over and over. Those plays where Tannehill shredded us at the end were so close if we could just get some pressure and he gave nothing, NOTHING on the D-line

If youre firing Bruce Irvin I would fire you before you had a chance. I would fire Bevell not just for this game, but just because I dont like the guy.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Way too much wrong with this coaching staff to just fire one of them.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Yeah lets fire and get rid of the rookie. He's total garbage and will never amount to anything. Forget trying to develop and prove himself, we need a winner dammit. :sarcasm_on:

Slick

Reaction score
I can't pin this on a player. Coaching. I've never commented on coaching up to this point. I'll say this: Pete better fire someone before he himself is on the hot seat.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3iovwxki said:
falcongoggles":3iovwxki said:

If youre firing Bruce Irvin I would fire you before you had a chance. I would fire Bevell not just for this game, but just because I dont like the guy.

I wrote that because I knew everyone else would write Hill, Trufant, Bevell. I'm trying to stoke responses.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Bevell or Gus. TAke your pick. WAY too much talent on the D for them to be playing this poorly.

Hill and Trufant are also problems.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This is a coaching disaster 2 weeks to prepair ! Needed the win players came out flat . At one point it resembled a Mora team

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bevell without question. His gameplanning is a joke after the first drive and today we started 3 and out.

rpmischris

Reaction score
TRUFANT and BEVELL. I would let Tru go as soon as WT3 is available and never look back. Bevell is fired because of his horrible predictable play calls. Here is one vote for Cable to be our next OC. Let him draft more offensive players that he likes.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
bellingerga":vzf1tmvd said:
Yeah, lets fire the rookie with 7 sacks (still leading all rookies right?) HERP DERP

Go re-watch this game and tell me he doesn't deserve some of the blame for this pathetic loss. Seriously, go watch and again and watch him.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Bevell.

Then maybe Bradley, or at least our linebackers coach. Someone needs to be held accountable for that marshmallow soft midfield coverage.

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
Sorry for the write in canidate, but I would fire any media member that interviews Pete Carroll and does not hold his feet to the fire on this scared, call plays not to loose, timid crap! Wilson has earned the right to play to win every minute of every game. Tired of this play not to loose crap and tired of the local sports media giving the coach a pass on this!