One move to change our fortunes in 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Fire Pete Carroll. he is a mediocre NFL coach.

Keep Schneider around for personnel (after all he fought for Wilson in the draft).
Hire John Gruden is a RW supporter

Problem fixed.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is a mediocre coach. He has not proved otherwise. There is certainly room for improvement, maybe that means bringing in gruden. Pete should def not feel comfortable, he needs to stop making excuses

OP
OP
H

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
nategreat":3nszps4x said:
And then commit you to an insane asylum.

Right.. Cuz what we are doing is so successful.. maybe if you enjoy being average.

Ps you forgot the rule of attack the post.. not the poster. I wasnt disrespectful to you, you infant... mods?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Too soon to fire Pete, but he better start finding a way to win on the road and instill some discipline in this team or he will be in trouble in about 2 more years IMO.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
How quickly people forget how bad we were in 2009 and how far we've come in a very short--by nfl standards--amount of time

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2wrlzd47 said:
How quickly people forget how bad we were in 2009 and how far we've come in a very short--by nfl standards--amount of time

Hummm...I wonder why this sounds so familiar? Could it be the Obama mantra during the last four years?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":152vvav0 said:
SeaToTheHawks":152vvav0 said:

Hummm...I wonder why this sounds so familiar? Could it be the Obama mantra during the last four years?

Don't do this.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1cxepdl0 said:
SeaToTheHawks":1cxepdl0 said:

PWR forum please mods. No place on this forum.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1eo0zf7y said:
SeaToTheHawks":1eo0zf7y said:

Huh? That's about the most off the wall, irrelevant response I could've expected.....

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Listen to the piggies squeel!

I couldn't help it..."The Devil made me do it!" I just couldn't look a "gift horse in the mouth".

Status
Not open for further replies.