First post here.

gadgor

Reaction score
And I'm calling this right now. We regroup and beat the Bears next week. Bank on it.

Davehawk

Reaction score
I wish I shared your optimism, I'm hoping for the best though.

I'm just not confident at all about Seattle on the road. We'll likely find a way to get to 6-6.

Sorry, just kind of depressed and let down right now.

xCalibur

Reaction score
that is what it takes to be a lifelong Seahawks fan. You must have optimism. Even when they kick you to the ground and make you look stupid for being a Seahawks fan. We always stand strong. But there is no way in hell that team i saw today can beat Chicago. So we go 6-6, if we win all three at home we end up 9-7...but we could end up a pathetic 8-8

Largent80

Reaction score
At this moment I could care less if we win there. I am just fed up with the way this team plays, the play calls, and officiating. I am just getting burned out on being hopeful and let down every stinking year for more than half of my life by this team.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Every road game I thought we'd win this year we've lost. Every road game I thought we'd lose, we've won.

Im picking the Bears to destroy us in this game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well, Da Bears did lose Hester and Forte to injury today. Maybe they'll be out for next weeks game too.

seabowl

Reaction score
Original poster is actually Pete with his upbeat talk.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3y668g9a said:
Well, Da Bears did lose Hester and Forte to injury today. Maybe they'll be out for next weeks game too.

Well injuries dont mean anything. What if there replacement turns out to be hidden talent that just needed a shot. I hate to say it but look at the whinners and there QB situation. I just seen Hunter and Williams go down in the game and Lamicheal James and AJ Jenkins will probably be activated next week because of it. I know that both these guys got skills to be starters and that may happen playing for that team. So my point is that you can't count on a win because of injuries anymore then without. Lol Unless u know the back up sucks ass.