Only guys who played well were Wilson and Leon

kmedic

Reaction score
The offensive line play today was absolutely PUTRID. How does Marshawn lynch have 40 yards total against this team? Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

And the defense? What the hell
Happened to our back 7? We let Tannehil look like Joe Montana today it was disgusting. The only guys who even kept us close were Wilson and Washington. The rest get a big fat F for this game and I hope thu realize this could have cost them the playoffs this year.

bellyfat

Reaction score
How did we make Tannehill look so good. Also our our o-line got thrown around like rag dolls.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Wilson was gold today. His development over the course of the season so far is fantastic. He was definitely a bright spot today.

Leon did great, but I am so sick of him trying to run it out when he's deep in our endzone. He never makes it to the 20 on those occassions and it just seems so dumb to me.

Our offensive line is weak. Physically they are just weak. Bullrushes from even LB's were pushing them back. On rushing plays, they simply get no damn push.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Agreed. The defense and offensive line should have to ride a bus back to Seattle.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Funny, I didn't really think Wilson played all that well in the first half. And his play on the final drive was not something for the highlight reel.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
If I had to point to one single group that just FAILED today it has to be the offensive line. They were absolutely just awful, looked
Like a bunch of school girls out there. Our team identity is Lynch and beastmode. I saw none of that today, and ultimately
I believe that was the undoing to the Hawks today.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
kmedic":aa8k63ed said:
If I had to point to one single group that just FAILED today it has to be the offensive line. They were absolutely just awful, looked
Like a bunch of school girls out there. Our team identity is Lynch and beastmode. I saw none of that today, and ultimately
I believe that was the undoing to the Hawks today.
Sorry, I'd point to the defense myself. Allowing the Dolphins 24 points is inexcusable.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Welp sad to say both the Dolphins Dline and Oline are studs

Solari/Wake
Long/Incongnito/Pouncy

uncle fester

Reaction score
To be fair, I don't think Sherman or Browner conceeded a pass today. Everything given up through the air went to RBs, TEs and the slot WRs, even when they were in that god-awful soft zone.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Wilson was great. Leon was clutch. It just amazes me how hard it is for most of our players to get up to play well on the road.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
golden tates catch was amazing. now if only Doug Baldwin could catch like that...