Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: God I hate being a Seahawks fan sometimes...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:00 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

We just CAN'T get over the damn hump.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post subject: Re: God I hate being a Seahawks fan sometimes...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm 
NET Practice Squad

FlyingGreg wrote:
We just CAN'T get over the damn hump.

we blew it with the penalties, and for the love of god what happened to our O line? they looked completely overpowered today. too many Big Macs for them over the bye

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm 
NET Veteran

I hear that. We made to many mistakes for starters and on top of that Leroy Hill had 2 TD's scored because of him. It's been a long 2 weeks and now add one more and then go to Chicago. This is a back month so far.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 pm 
NET Rookie

Being a Seahawk fan has always meant being prepared to be let down. This team with little exception always finds a way to lose

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]