Well... At least everyone else is lossing as well

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Vikings-L, TB-L, Dal-L, Det-L

Come on Saints I guess.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• No guess. LETS GO SAINTS DAMNIT!!! We sure need that win today since everybody else in the eace seems to be lossing.
    Last edited by garydrake425 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

• We still have the wildcard spot right now I think, even with our loss.
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• Better root for SF, cuz there's no way Seattle wins the division after today. Saints could knock them out of the wildcard though. I'm not even sure I want to see this team play on the road in the playoffs. Can you imagine the ass whooping Green Bay would put on this team in Lambeau and how big of a kick the media would get out of it?
    TheHawkDoc
    NET Rookie

• We never get our ass whooped, road or not, we just play bad enough to lose it seems.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• Yes, thank goodness other teams are losing so we can further excuse Seattle's poor play.

We haven't earned the playoffs. We don't deserve the playoffs. Deal with it.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• WindCityHawk wrote:Yes, thank goodness other teams are losing so we can further excuse Seattle's poor play.

We haven't earned the playoffs. We don't deserve the playoffs. Deal with it.

Uh, if we make the playoffs, then we obviously have earned it and deserve it. You act like we suck- we've had some tough losses, but we have earned every win and fought close in every loss. Deal with it.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information